Tottenham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

"We was quality today, that win was for Mike, who without him, we wouldn't have that superb third kit making money for the club"

To be fair Dortmund have a fucking 3rd and winter shirt

Just wait for our "2013 January Transfer Window Memorial Shirt" to come out after Christmas  :drool:

Pardew and this group of players need some loving like. Once again we just give absolutley everything. So pleasing to see everyone fighting for the cause, something we lacked last season. We seem so much fitter this season. That last 5 minutes wasn't even dangerous, we had nullified everything they had.

Sorry, still can't stand the cunt.

I'll just add Chelsea to my ever growing list of clubs who we make look average/poor, Venky. Finally our performances of recent times get the result they deserve! Everytime I think we our playing our best football we come out the following game and play even better, superb stuff! People will start to take notice of us soon!

Aye alreet, Bert.

I wonder who else is on this "ever growing list of clubs who we make look average/poor."  :lol:

Liverpool

Man City

Cardiff

Sunderland

I began drafting a reply to that post yesterday but I've decided just to give up with him.

All them stated clubs just happened to not really turn up against us and played poor. 5 in a row, nothing to do with us being an effective team, more lucky the opposition weren't at their best?

Hope you got your draft ready to reel out, Venky, because i'm adding Spurs to my list of clubs we made look average. Surely it's not a coincidence these clubs just aren't turning up against us and we should be looking to praise our own efforts for making all these clubs look like they've been poor

:indi:

Get in!

Krul, Williamson, Debuchy, Tiote all absolutely superb. Well played lads, rode our luck a bit but you always need to do that to win at somewhere like WHL.

Add Mapou and Gouff to that list.

Cabaye too. Even Santon who I thought was given a rough time and made one bad mistake, fought really hard, got in some good blocks, and sacrificed for the team.

I am proud of them for that performance. The first half they outplayed Spurs and in the second they battled very well.

Say what you would like to about this club, the players, the manager, NUFC are right in position to challenge for Europe.

We have the quality, that hasn't been questioned, it's just we don't have consistency and squad depth.

Guest firetotheworks

Krul - 7 A few great saves*

Debuchy - 7 Vigilant, if a little gung ho in the tackle

Williamson - 7 A good Mike Williamson performance

MYM - 7 A few dodgy moments, but generally solid.

Santon - 6 Along with Gouffran, he looked after Townsend very well. Made a couple of bad passes in bad positions, and that run and the end seemed pointless and terrifying.

Tiote - 7 Looked after the defence fairly well

Cabaye - 8 As above with the added bonus of a few class long balls.

Sissoko - 7 Worked hard

Remy - 7.5 Well taken goal and had some good runs that weren't picked out

Shola - 7 Good off the ball and useful in the air. Shite on the ball as usual

Gouffran - 9.5 Absolutely outstanding work. Constantly nicking the ball, running at Walker and helping out Santon with Townsend.

Anita - 6

Cisse - 6

*Obviously a joke. 10 - Up there with his first game against Palermo. It's no stretch or exaggeration to say that he single-handedly won us those points. He'd have still got a 10 if we'd just got a point. Ridiculous performance.

Rode our luck, but credit to all of our players on pitch - put in fantastic effort and everyone looks determined, focused, and prepared. Tim Krul was outstanding, some of the best keeping I've seen in years, one of the best (if not) the best performance any keeper has had for us in a single match.

7 points from Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs. I was under the impression we'd get nothing from these. They've shocked me.