Newcastle United vs West Brom - Saturday 30th November @ 5.30pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any sort of ball slipped through to Long will more than likely result in Colo and Williamson being done for pace and giving WBA chances at goal. Obviously, I hope Long has a stinker but I can't help but think of Colo's/Williamson's struggles against WBA at St. James' in recent times. A high line will make things very difficult for us at the back imho.

Any sort of ball slipped through to Long will more than likely result in Colo and Williamson being done for pace and giving WBA chances at goal. Obviously, I hope Long has a stinker but I can't help but think of Colo's/Williamson's struggles against WBA at St. James' in recent times. A high line will make things very difficult for us at the back imho.

Of course it will, but you hope we dont play that high (If its Colo).

#NUFC subs v @WBAFCofficial: Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Anita, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Ben Arfa, Cisse.

Albion subs v @nufcofficial: L Daniels (gk), Popov, Anichebe, Berahino, Lugano, Gera, Yacob.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

No surprise there but a bit sad for MYM dropping to the bench after finding some good form. Hope that Collo justifies his selection and worth today

Pardew has bottled it again,

Mbiwa has looked class since his return to the team, It's a shame the likes of Ben Arfa and Anita don't receive the same treatment.

He's bottled fuck all, man. He's made a choice and stuck with his club captain who has served him well and obviously still has a lot of faith in.

Pardew has bottled it again,

Mbiwa has looked class since his return to the team, It's a shame the likes of Ben Arfa and Anita don't receive the same treatment.

He's bottled f*** all, man. He's made a choice and stuck with his club captain who has served him well and obviously still has a lot of faith in.

Colo has been poor this season and Mbiwa is hitting form as was Anita before he found himself warming the bench.

Pardew plays his favourites regardless of form.