Newcastle United vs West Brom - Saturday 30th November @ 5.30pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should be enough regardless. Colo is the club captain and one of our most reliable players IMO.

This, just easy to have another pop at Pardew those going overboard. I mean i would have liked MYM to start and feel sorry for him that he's been dropped but in no way disappointed we've got Colo at the back for us or i think Pardew has messed up before we've even kicked off.

Just don't play a suicidal high line like we have every single home game against these lot ever since Pardew took over.

So dumb as a high line plays perfectly into their hands with a back two of Willo and Colo.

He dealt with the pace of Campbell/Odemwingie/Bellamy against Cardiff well enough and was a man of the match contender? It's like if someone is faster than Colo therefore Colo is then shit and will be in trouble. So what if a player has had a good game against us in the past or has skinned Colo previously. Majority of strikers will have their days, some of them might be against Colo, i'm still more than comfortable that Colo can have a good game this evening, not doubting his quality in the slightest. Think people have been very harsh on him lately and more so because of his desire to go back to argie than his actual football ability.

I don't agree with the decision personally but given that he's club captain and, despite a couple of peoples new agenda, evidently not shit it's no great surprise that it's happened.

Can see Sessegnon having more of an impact than Long anyway.

Said before that I didn't envy Pardew on this decision, so I'm not going to complain even though I'd have dropped Colo. It was always going to be a pisser either way. Competition for places, who'da thunk it?

Said before that I didn't envy Pardew on this decision, so I'm not going to complain even though I'd have dropped Colo. It was always going to be a pisser either way. Competition for places, who'da thunk it?

Competition for places is obviously great but it's not really competition for places if when you come into the team due to injury and play extremely well, you still get dropped when the injured player returns, which seems to happen constantly.