Newcastle United 2 - 1 West Brom - 30/11/13 - post-match reaction from page 26

Dave

I have kebab pizza on my white wall! Had a really big slize in my hand when Sissoko scored :lol: What a goal.

Cant handle all this f***ing stress like!

POIDH

POIDH? What? :lol:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Good result, but still the same problems when we are in the lead. Still think it was absolute bonkers that AP didn´t start Mbiwa instead of Colo. There is nothing to suggest they would´t have won if he had played, and he deserved it more than Colo. Hate being negative after our 4th consecutive win, but gaah....Pardew man....

Very hard working win and performance today, topped with a magical goal from Sissoko. :)  It's been a great November and it shows the the players are all pulling in the same direction now, which is great to see. Credit to Pardew as well, who will doubtlessly now go on to win Manager of the Month.

As he said in his post-match interview, we now have momentum and it's important to build on this run and not let things slip away, ahead of two big games coming up. :thup:

Another comfortable performance but made a bit more hard work than it should of been. No complaints though, 4 in a row and still looking strong. Thought it was an improvement on Norwich but neither game was particularly thrilling. We do miss Ben Arfa's magic from a fans point of view but this team is looking good without him. Shola once again was excellent and justified his place in the team. Williamson/Gouffran top draw performances as well.

Good result. Average performance. A moment of brilliance won the game. West Brom were starting to take control of the match until Sissoko's bulala. I would however, like to see Yanga-Mbiwa and possibly Ben Arfa return to the team (the former is of more importance, imo). Neither of the centrebacks impressed me at all, and our attacking play was very stale throughout most of the match.

Pleasantly surprised and impressed at the maturity the side showed after re-establishing the lead. That period of passing and making them work really hard to get the ball was the best of the match IMO.

Guest icemanblue

Impressive that we can still win a game against a decent side, whilst being largely ordinary ourselves. Liked seeing us turn it up a bit after they'd levelled, great determination despite having a flat crowd behind them. Good confidence in the side from the recent run. Even when under pressure, we didn't give them many clear chances at all. Looked comfortable for the most part, doing well to shut down Sessegnon and Amalfitano.

What a fucking goal, man. Dream hit. It's been a good day.

Very strange game. Had the feeling of a midweek cup game the way the crowd seemed so dead for much of the game. One of those games where the players don't care how they win they just want to win.

First half was so passive from both teams really. Second half was better and West Brom scoring was almost for the better really as it woke us up a bit and we re-focused.

Cracking hit from Sissoko. Had to explain to a mate that the goal had more meaning because we've been waiting for him to spank one into the top corner since the day he signed :)