Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting summary at the top considering most of your posts suggest anything but disillusionment.

Been saying for years how sick I am.

I could see with my own eyes from late last season we were playing less long balls and produced a graph to show it because people wouldn't have it.  Seems my pursuit of facts has left me to forever be a Pardew/Ashley sympathiser.

Oh well.

Guest neesy111

On reflection the players need to share the blame as well.

They always do though; every player gets a slagging for a poor performance, you only have to look at their own threads after a match to see that. Dunno why some seem to suggest the players get off without blame. Pardew is the manager though so takes overall responsibility.

Aye I agree with that, just putting in my point the players have to take respobsability for not being motivated yet again as it can seem that it's just all down to the manager (he still takes 65% of the blame for me).  The lack of desire by some, particuarly Santon was painful to watch.

Was SBR a front for an owner draining resources out of the club and actively taking the p*ss out of us?

Yes :lol:

So he was a willing patsy? Is that what your trying to suggest? f***ing hell man

What are you on about. Willing Patsy?

If Pardewsaid on the loss of Cabaye...

'I'm not interested in profit. But it's a huge offer, which we have to consider. I don't want to lose him but it's a huge sum of money.

'It's also a huge opportunity for him. Do we deny him that opportunity? There's a moral issue here.'

He'd get a helluva lot of stick because of who he is, but that's what Robson said when we sold Woodgate.  It doesn't make either of them a willing patsy it makes them professional managers.

Woodgate was almost finished, we did fantastically well to get that money for him, are you for real?

And Carroll hasn't hit double figures in 3 yeas since we sold him.  So we did fantastically well there too.

The argument isn't about the players ability or what we recouped or what we re-invested.  Just the way a manager will respond to losing an important player.

It's rare for a manager to lay into the owner/board.  Fergie never had a pop about Ronaldo, Wenger merrily gets on with having Fabregas, Nasri, Van Persie, Henry etc sold.

But Pardew's held to higher account and expected to express honestly fan resentment of boardroom decisions.

Yes, those are all succesful managers and Pardew is shit, but he's supposed to be emulating them.

Guest neesy111

Players didn't believe in the tactics.

Didn't think of that, makes sense after I was confused what our tactics were all game. 

65% :lol:

Whats yours 200%?

I just love that you've thought about it and come up with 65%, so specific. :lol:

I find the concept of blame in percentage terms more than slightly preposterous so that just made me chuckle. :)

Guest firetotheworks

I think of it terms of a mortgage. Each person contributes separately but each of them are 100% responsible.

I don’t think it was an issue that the players didn’t understand this fixture. Some of the performances bemused me, though. Maybe the pressure of losing the last two got to us a bit and we rushed things a bit in possession.

Pardew slyly trying to shift the blame for his abysmal tactics onto the players. Nice one Alan.  O0

The huge difference is SBR had out best interests at heart, was a good manager, didn't actively denigrate the club, the fans, praise the owner, wasn't hired purely as a front man. It's in no way similar

I'm just bored of every utterance being criticised no matter what. 

No matter how happy or forlorn he is. 

No matter how honest or deceiving.

No matter how factual or misleading.

You've got to get over this mate, it's how it is. Everyone hates everything about the regime too much for it to ever change.

I think thats a bit unfair Ian.

When he took over and all the talk was of 'root and branch reviews', of 'new ways ahead' of 'sensible investment and quality improvement' a lot of us, me included were dancing jigs of joy.

I have no and had no blinkered view of FS.

But when you have been lied to, time and time again, when all actions speak of someone who has utter contempt for you, the club you love, your fellow supporters and the city and area in general...surely enough is enough at some point?

Do I hate everything about this regime now? too f***ing right.

From its crony, fake manager, to its inept and utterly ridiculous DOf and obviously to the cheap, tacky, slimeball hierarchy we have infesting us.

That is not borne out of desperatley wanting to despise the regime, its a consquence of their actions and lies.

He's also had more chances than he's deserved to redeem himself imo....they all have.

I find it staggering that anyone can put any store or have any faith in anything they say now...they are completely barren,rotten,slimy,bankrupt of morals and utterly corrupt.

Bit late to the party but

George Bailey ladies and gentlemen :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sums it up exactly.

Guest bimpy474

I don’t think it was an issue that the players didn’t understand this fixture. Some of the performances bemused me, though. Maybe the pressure of losing the last two got to us a bit and we rushed things a bit in possession.

Pardew slyly trying to shift the blame for his abysmal tactics onto the players. Nice one Alan.  O0

Players, fans or officials. Even Science will do. As long as it's not his fault he's happy. Utter wankstain of a manager.

Exactly right GB, more than sums it up, had way too much leeway and exhoneration, the interminable lies and deceipt have awarded him, quite rightly IMHO, with distrust, disbelief and disdain.

The fact his every word and action is dissected and criticized is borne from his own misgivings, there's no sympathy there from me I'm afraid.

Guest bimpy474

Everyday i come on here hoping to read this guy is gone.

I know it's not going to happen though.

What do you hope will happen after that?

Appoint a nice man who plays lovely football ?