Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I'd suggest people put slim on their ignore list.

Very few people will see this post. Maybe me quoting it will help.

What was that?

Great to see our former manager putting his beating the Mackems know how to good use today.

Aye, Chrissy might not be the next Mourinho but he does like to give the mackems a good fisting :thup:

There's definitely something he's doing right the number of late winners we've got just as the game looks like a draw at home.

Guest neesy111

There's definitely something he's doing right the number of late winners we've got just as the game looks like a draw at home.

He wasn't there today.... ;)

[quote author=neesy111 link=topic=94790.msg4921507#ms

g4921507 date=1395509772]

I'd suggest people put slim on their ignore list.

Very few people will see this post. Maybe me quoting it will help.

:aww:

I do actually agree with Ronaldo about the massive impact those two made. My point is Souness made his position clear from the off, Pardew got Ben Arfa playing better (imo) then decided to fuck around with him and eventually drop him which for me makes it worse.

Nobody is disagreeing. He said they did it single handedly which is patently bollocks.

Where would we have finished if we hadn't signed them both? You know fine well I'm right.

Why would he want to be in Europe? He believes it was completely to blame for us nearly getting us relegated last time, and the club have already said the approach to squad investment would be no different.

Guest neesy111

Why would he want to be in Europe? He believes it was completely to blame for us nearly getting us relegated last time, and the club have already said the approach to squad investment would be no different.

Apparently he said we should push for it.... Or is he being a total hypocrite as usual? :mystery:

I do actually agree with Ronaldo about the massive impact those two made. My point is Souness made his position clear from the off, Pardew got Ben Arfa playing better (imo) then decided to fuck around with him and eventually drop him which for me makes it worse.

Nobody is disagreeing. He said they did it single handedly which is patently bollocks.

Where would we have finished if we hadn't signed them both? You know fine well I'm right.

Along with Jenas and Distin, lower of course. But isn't it a case of stating the bleeding obvious. My point is that you stated the improvements from 11th to 4th were and I quote, single - handedly down to Bellamy and Robert when clearly they weren't. I've put forward other relevant facts about why the improvement happened aside from Bellamy and Robert thus making the "singlehandedly" quote as the over dramatisation that it was,  but you won't have it.

I do actually agree with Ronaldo about the massive impact those two made. My point is Souness made his position clear from the off, Pardew got Ben Arfa playing better (imo) then decided to f*** around with him and eventually drop him which for me makes it worse.

Along with Jenas and Distin, lower of course. But isn't it a case of stating the bleeding obvious. My point is that you stated the improvements from 11th to 4th were and I quote, single - handedly down to Bellamy and Robert when clearly they weren't. I've put forward other relevant facts about why the improvement happened aside from Bellamy and Robert thus making the "singlehandedly" quote as the over dramatisation that it was,  but you won't have it.

Easy to forget that Shearer missed a lot of the previous season due to injury, and to a lesser extent, Dabizas as well. No doubt about it that Bellamy & Robert were the team changers, but having Dabizas, Shearer & Distin were also big that season.

We've got no chance of Europe and him claiming to aim for it is an easy claim to make and also bollocks.

Claiming that he wants to be in Europe when he knows we've got no chance now, having previously made it clear how much he did not want to be in, is utterly insulting.

The sheep still fall for it, job done.

Seems like the players are too then, Gouffran said that was talked about before the Fulham game. If we'd won that Europe would have still been realistic (4 points off 6th).

Guest neesy111

Tbf, I don't think I want us to get into Europe with how small the squad could be next season.  Would be a 1 way ticket towards impending doom.

Seems like the players are too then, Gouffran said that was talked about before the Fulham game. If we'd won that Europe would have still been realistic (4 points off 6th).

We talked about Europe before we lost the game? I can only guess that the players don't want it either after watching that garbage.

Just read the quotes in the Gouffran thread. Nice to see the nonsense sometimes spouted about Pardew happy to see the team coast and not fight to get into Europe can be put to bed.

Jesus Christ. How can people be this lacking in critical faculties?

Just read the quotes in the Gouffran thread. Nice to see the nonsense sometimes spouted about Pardew happy to see the team coast and not fight to get into Europe can be put to bed.

The hell are you on about?

Not spinning a line to us, not tub-thumping in the press; Pardew is directly telling the players to go out and fight for a win as we were still in the running for a European spot.

Please gather up your bulging critical faculties, and explain to me how in the chuffing fuck that doesn't put a damper on suggestions he doesn't want the team to get into it.

Not spinning a line to us, not tub-thumping in the press; Pardew is directly telling the players to go out and fight for a win as we were still in the running for a European spot.

Please gather up your bulging critical faculties, and explain to me how in the chuffing fuck that doesn't put a damper on suggestions he doesn't want the team to get into it.

Gouffran's drank the Kool Aid. He's part of the grand conspiracy to make sure everyone think Pardew is a tip top bloke.

Please gather up your bulging critical faculties, and explain to me how in the chuffing f*** that doesn't put a damper on suggestions he doesn't want the team to get into it.

Gouffran's drank the Kool Aid. He's part of the grand conspiracy to make sure everyone think Pardew is a tip top bloke.

Jesus Christ man :lol:

I guess I'll just have to echo Penn :

I guess the only answer is that they are lacking education/ are plebs.