Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Pardew, Pulis, Sherwood. :lol:

FML

What's even more astounding is that people here are actually talking up the likes of Sherwood. Pardew's step twin after Moyes.

No one is talking him up, he's just better than Pardew.  Pathetic point scoring on here is pathetic at times.

He's been a football manager for 20 matches. It's a ludicrous comparison.

I know but you're better than Pardew, The one thing he isn't is a defensive fuckwit, at least he gets his teams to have a go and right now that something more than welcome.

And why not take a chance on someone new (i don't specifically mean Sherwood), than having managers like Souness, Fathead, Pardew, Pulis etc, utter wankers.

Pardew, Pulis, Sherwood. :lol:

FML

What's even more astounding is that people here are actually talking up the likes of Sherwood. Pardew's step twin after Moyes.

No one is talking him up, he's just better than Pardew.  Pathetic point scoring on here is pathetic at times.

He's been a football manager for 20 matches. It's a ludicrous comparison.

This is how I feel, he's an amateur that has only managed a club that has individuals than can cover up deficiencies(to an extent). He'd suck major shitballs here.

Guest bimpy474

Just give me someone who plays decent football and wants to win a game, rather that this shithouse who plays not to lose playing awful football.

Guest bimpy474

This thread's getting worse every time a new candidate is mentioned.  Tomorrow it'll be Nigel Farage or someone and it'll hit an all-time low.

Suit Ashley, no Europe like.

Sherwood comes across as a complete jeb end mind. In his very short managerial career he's already guided a very good Spurs side to 4 goal humpings by Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea, a defeat at Norwich and a home loss to their local rivals, and already started falling out with his players. No thanks.

Guest bimpy474

Why are we even talking about Pulis or Sherwood as possible replacements for Pardew? Did we suddenly turn into Norwich overnight?

No, it's taken Ashley a bit longer than that but we're nearly there, can't compete Southampton ffs :lol: . Besides we're only discussing Sherwood because of a paper story.

Why is everything so over the fucking top on here and blown out of all porportions. Fucking upperty mentalness at times. :lol:

Do people think he'll get sacked if we lose our remaining games?

I'm still unconvinced it's the case but I'm willing to hope.

edit: it might mean finishing outside the top 10 I guess, which might be 2 years of "missed targets" in a row for the fucker. Maybe that's sackable in Ashley's eyes. Sure, why not.

Thought I'd check oddschecker just to see who is the favourite to be our next manager. It's Lee Clark :lol:

Blufescu and Omar the tosser would probably end up in a fatal 69 over that one  :lol:

Do people think he'll get sacked if we lose our remaining games?

Nope. He's untouchable until at least December / January.

Yep. If it looks like we might have to spend some actual money again, he'll get the bullet.

Not sure about Sir Les.  While I have a lot of respect for him as a player he is unproven as a manager and would be getting the job just on his reputation from his playing days most likely which rarely works out.  Would be a useful fella for Mike to have around on deadline day like:

Ferdinand is a qualified helicopter pilot and owns at least one helicopter, which he regularly uses.