Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This piece of s*** has turned us into the worst team in the division, I can't think of a team in the Premiership which is worse than we are.  Even taking results out of it our lack of shape and lack of style is enough to turn your stomach.

46 points though.

:lol: 6 points more than what people usually say is safety in the league and we keep being told we should be chuffed with the job he's doing.

We are 9th tbf.

I was joking. :lol:

Can't believe I actually read and hear that sometimes. The "but we're 5th!" brigade of two years ago had merit - I didn't agree with it because I was bored to tears and it was obviously not sustainable due to the amount of times we got out of jail undeservedly, but the point stands that 5th was a very good finishing position at that point in time.

9th though? You actually see this in the press all the time.

"Give the manager some credit, the team is achieving the definition of average, mid-table nothingness despite getting absolutely butchered on a regular basis" and I'm meant to go, aye good point, well done Pards.

Pardew “I think it’s important we win one of our last three games to secure a top 10 finish. Teams are chasing us down and that’s the last thing we wanted. A win today would have probably secured it.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Refeed this morning, played this afternoon, been to a BBQ this evening so i've been out all day, i need some good news.

This cunt gone yet ?

Pardew “I think it’s important we win one of our last three games to secure a top 10 finish. Teams are chasing us down and that’s the last thing we wanted. A win today would have probably secured it.

Fucking hell. :lol:

I wondered if I misheard the MOTD interview, surely aiming to win 1 out of 3 is piss poor at best, vocalising it is even worse?

Guest bimpy474

This cunt gone yet ?

I tend to tune in about once a day now hoping to see news of this fuckwits demise.

Fucking furious he's not gone me like :lol:

We're on 46 points. We've been there or thereabouts for a while now. This is turning out very much like last season. We just got the bulk of our 40 odd points in a more condensed period of time early on. The "we're 9th man, where did you expect us to be?" brigade can f*** right off. Make no mistake of it, this season is just as bad as last, if not worse with the probable loss of Cabaye, HBA and Remy all in one go.

Guest chopey

Ashley tends to get pissed on Sundays and make his decisions then so we might get some good news tonight and those press blokes on sunday supplement this morning said he was a gonna but they had sympathy for him 

I think if he goes it will be at the end of the season so I am not too concerned at this stage that he is still here.

Anyway wasn't Ashley on holiday last week - maybe he is still away.