Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People are still advocating him for stability reasons. What? I don't...whu...why?

Beyond belief  :facepalm:

Sections of the media were saying that during the Sourness era as well, it's absolutely baffling. Keeping someone in charge simply to imply that you're aiming for 'Stability' isn't going to be stability if they're not the right person for the job.

People are still advocating him for stability reasons. What? I don't...whu...why?

Beyond belief  :facepalm:

Sections of the media were saying that during the Sourness era as well, it's absolutely baffling. Keeping someone in charge simply to imply that you're aiming for 'Stability' isn't going to be stability if they're not the right person for the job.

I get it with the media because they have fraternal tendencies but when your average fan repeats it verbatim my heart sinks.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 2m

Rodgers: “We put some words of Margaret Aspinall (of Hillsborough Family Support Group) on dressing-room wall, about determination to fight”

Pardew is a million miles away from this guy in terms of being able to motivate his team.

Rodgers: “We put some words of Margaret Aspinall (of Hillsborough Family Support Group) on dressing-room wall, about determination to fight”

Pardew is a million miles away from this guy in terms of being able to motivate his team.

Getting hard to begrudge Rodgers. Kind of like the Keegan side apart from it looks like they are going to win something.

The corporate/business style letter motivation thing he did was cringey as f***, but apart from that i would agree with you.

The corporate/business style letter motivation thing he did was cringey as f***, but apart from that i would agree with you.

In fairness, that was Alex Ferguson's idea originally.

This piece of shit has turned us into the worst team in the division, I can't think of a team in the Premiership which is worse than we are.  Even taking results out of it our lack of shape and lack of style is enough to turn your stomach.

This piece of s*** has turned us into the worst team in the division, I can't think of a team in the Premiership which is worse than we are.  Even taking results out of it our lack of shape and lack of style is enough to turn your stomach.

46 points though.

This piece of s*** has turned us into the worst team in the division, I can't think of a team in the Premiership which is worse than we are.  Even taking results out of it our lack of shape and lack of style is enough to turn your stomach.

Pardewed an entire team, and possibly even most of the crowd.

Didn't know he'd retired at 20 as a player. Our clown and this just goes to show that if you have a half decent playing career that you will know jack buggery all about it as a coach.

Didn't know he'd retired at 20 as a player. Our clown and this just goes to show that if you have a half decent playing career that you will know jack buggery all about it as a coach.

That's not accurate, there's plenty of brilliant players who have also done well as manager (it's stretching it to say that Pardew's playing career was half decent tbh, in length maybe, nothing else) but what is true though is that there is very little correlation between the two, yet clubs right throughout England still make the mistake of looking at somebody's name and deciding that's enough reason to give someone the manager's job. It's extraordinary really.

That's not accurate, there's plenty of brilliant players who have also done well as manager (it's stretching it to say that Pardew's playing career was half decent tbh, in length maybe, nothing else) but what is true though is that there is very little correlation between the two, yet clubs right throughout England still make the mistake of looking at somebody's name and deciding that's enough reason to give someone the manager's job. It's extraordinary really.

He was shite as a player,  famous only for a scrambled Cup Semi winning goal but aside from that he was about as good at playing and managing too as Stevie Wonder would be as a navigator.

The useless sack of shit still blames Europe for last season and uses Swansea as proof that it effects every team in Europe.  We had a 24 points drop off and 11 places, Swansea have had a 10 points drop off and 4 league places with 3 games still to go.  Fraud.