Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gosling: "Our bad run has coincided with him not being there."

Was he not there against the mackems like? Or the year before when the exact same thing happened? Gosling's such a detestable little shitbag. For someone who's had so little impact on the club, it surprises me how much I hate the twat.

s***

Free

Hasbeen from the 90s (even if he was a player then)

Cockney (with added Spurs connections ftw)

Nailed on.

Chuck in Sir Les to lessen the blow too. The Spurs connection and lack of compensation make it believable.

Would be mint if - some time in the near future - our manager wasn't an absolute cunt, probably asking too much though.

More unrealistic expectations from those deluded wankers up north.

“And if certain sections of the fans think I am standing here making excuses, I am far from that. I always stand up to my responsibilities and I make sure my players do too. I am going to end with this because I think we all need to lick our wounds a bit.”

Fucking hell, how is this guy for real?

I don't want him but I'd certainly have Sherwood over Pardew like, especially with Les thrown in to the mix.(it's more likely to be Hoddle though)

I'd take Hoddle like, despite the amount of time he's been out of the game.

Sherwood tells his players to get out there and get goals. Infinitely better than this arsehole.

Sherwood would at least tell off the 11 odd players who don't seem to give a fuck on any certain day.

Sherwood tells his players to get out there and get goals. Infinitely better than this arsehole.

Sherwood would at least tell off the 11 odd players who don't seem to give a fuck on any certain day.

Wouldn't bend over three times in a row off Sunderland either.