Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Local lads ffs. Andy Cole, les Ferdinand asprilla all local lads fuck off with the stereotypes Neville

What exactly has Neville been saying?

"know your place Newcastle. You're 9th and all of the sides above you are better than you. Don't aspire to challenge them in any way shape or form. Stop complaining, you're too emotional so be happy with the hand you've been dealt. You are where you're supposed to be, what's the problem?"

Paraphrasing obviously.

:anguish: if that's true.

"The eight clubs above them are better than them. I'm sorry, I know it's not what Newcastle fans like to hear, but they are - they're better than them."

The analysis into why they're better, or how it's really relevant to anything anyway, never really materialised. But we want more local lads.

"The fans sometimes expect things we can't deliver."

Aye, silly us wanting the team not to lose 14 out of 19 games. What a set of unrealistic bastards we are.

“I think it is very important that we get players who want to be here, who are constantly focused on the result for this team, and also to improve it.

“I think Shola’s comments last week were something that we carry across the whole club, we want to improve.

“The upside this season has been the undercurrent of the first team which has grown significantly.

“We had a tremendous result this week at Academy level and I think I’m really buoyed by that.

“I think one or two of those could step up next year.

“That’s a good thing but obviously we need to recruit and that is something we’ll all be focusing on this week too.”

At least the undercurrent of the first team has grown, I was worrying about that.  Now we just need to engfargle some gangleblart in the kemillon.

:mackems:

:lol:

:mike: :mike: :mike: my sides ffs

Neville may as well have said that Liverpool fans all have a sense of entitlement, Man United have exclusively glory hunting fans and that Spurs need more Jewish players.

Canny disappointed in that like, I thought he was cut from a different cloth to the rest of the mugs.

I find that astonishing tbh. He's always been a cunt.

Neville may as well have said that Liverpool fans all have a sense of entitlement, Man United have exclusively glory hunting fans and that Spurs need more Jewish players.

Canny disappointed in that like, I thought he was cut from a different cloth to the rest of the mugs.

I find that astonishing tbh. He's always been a cunt.

Far too many people up his arse saying what an amazing pundit he is, been like it for far too long as well. Started off okay then turned out how I expected, clueless. Talks a good game with tactics but his general knowledge of the game is shocking.

Guest firetotheworks

I find that astonishing tbh. He's always been a c***.

Liked him from day 1 as a pundit. Especially in his analysis of matches. He goes beyond the sort of shite that Hansen et al come out with, but when it comes to his analysis of clubs, he just seems to revert to stereotypes.

Carragher said again before the game that Remy should be moving to a better club like Arsenal and Neville backed him up on that. You can't really blame them when you look at what our future plans appear to be. Signings like Colback and Shelvey under Pardew's instruction - not bad players by any means, but would a team challenging for Europe be looking to sign those two?

We'll now go on to beat Cardiff, keeping the mackems up, then proceed to get humped at Anfield to hand the dippers the title. Such is the curse this cunt is on us.

If mackems weren't so thick they'd be printing t-shirts with Wearside Legend under his mug. They'd fly off the shelves quicker than 10 bog rolls for a £1 in sunderland.

He seems fucking happy with this performance :lol: :lol: :lol:

@MsiDouglas

"We could have been really harmed in that second half but I think we've come out, on a football basis, with our dignity intact" AP

He seems f***ing happy with this performance :lol: :lol: :lol:

@MsiDouglas

"We could have been really harmed in that second half but I think we've come out, on a football basis, with our dignity intact" AP

:explode:

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  1m

"It's very,  very important that our stadium gives us the same opportunity they did against Swansea when it was actually a good...

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  56s

..atmosphere for us to play in. We've got the best fans in the world and I really hope on Sat we give them something they deserve."

plz dnt say bad fings 2 me. xxxxxx

He seems fucking happy with this performance :lol: :lol: :lol:

@MsiDouglas

Jesus fucking Christ man! :anguish:

Has to be the first time ever that a manager is actually happy with "just" a three nil loss?