Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

if it is £60m it will include agents fees, signing on fees and wages.

also it will increase the chances of an early pards sacking if we don't start well.

saying all this, no way we going to spend anywhere near that. unofficial leaks by PR department.

For a club that are so sly and conniving why would we announce that we have a large amount of money to spend? Load of bollocks and I seriously hope that no one believes it, you just know a load of bellends on Twitter etc will mind.

For a club that are so sly and conniving why would we announce that we have a large amount of money to spend? Load of bollocks and I seriously hope that no one believes it, you just know a load of bellends on Twitter etc will mind.

It amazes me how people of all ages read something in a paper and then casually in conversation say "he's off to Liverpool" like it's a cast iron fact. It rarely is.

I'd rather we spent £20m and gave it to someone competent.

:thup:

Wouldn't it be Carr as usual though?

It might be if we are trying to keep everyone confused.

It's true like. Couldn't really give a shit who comes in because we've seen - time and time again - that those players tend to regress under this manager.

Should be a great start to the season though. :lol:

Soz, was just trying to get at the fact that Pardew wouldn't Elbe the one spending the money exactly.

Aye but he'd be the one coaching them and whatnot. Which I think was what KenDahl was getting at?

I reckon Ian's missed the point a touch there.

Nah, he's been banging this drum all evening.

Just honestly wondering why everyone thinks Pardew has strengthened his position in the transfer committee. Don't see any reason to believe it.

Soz, was just trying to get at the fact that Pardew wouldn't Elbe the one spending the money exactly.

Aye but he'd be the one coaching them and whatnot. Which I think was what KenDahl was getting at?

Righto, that's true, still think it's better if Pardew has better players.

I reckon Ian's missed the point a touch there.

Nah, he's been banging this drum all evening.

Just honestly wondering why everyone thinks Pardew has strengthened his position in the transfer committee. Don't see any reason to believe it.

Whether he's being given the money or the players is an irrelevance. Giving him either one is a catastrophe.

Remy Cabella mentioned as well. what the fuck would be the point of that lad being here under Pardew?  On the bench in no time, if he's lucky.  Nowhere near enough tackling from him to be a forward under the turd we have "managing" the club.

At least the protest had some impact

haven't really.

Did you read the quote. "Ashley was concerned with the protests" So yes, they did.

"Did the bedsheets cover any of my ads? No? :badyao: "