Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is the word for word quote.

You finished in the top ten last season, is that the aim again this season? Can you better that?

Well the average for this club over the last ten years in the Premiership is 48 points, and I think if we get that, or anything above that it will be a good season for us.

Staggeringly pathetic. :lol:

Which I highly doubt is accurate, my numbers are:

2012/2013 - 41

2011/2012 - 65

2010/2011 - 46

2009/2010 - 0

2008/2009 - 34

2007/2008 - 43

2006/2007 - 43

2005/2006 - 58

2004/2005 - 44

2003/2004 - 56

Total = 430

10 seasons = 43 points per season

The Premiership kept on going even when we weren't in it because Ashley got us relegated, fucking numpty.

So if you only count the 9 seasons it is 47.78

I'd be happy with 48 points. At the start of march.

I don't even understand this from the point of view of tempering expectations. He has said the club is mediocre and by looking to only match that mediocrity he is in turn mediocre. Its baffling even for pard's. Basically saying "The club was shit when i  got here and I've not managed to improve it all during my time".

Guest firetotheworks

Just on a discussion on facebook..."its a witch hunt"  :lol: :lol:

Thing is, as soon as the cunt's sacked they'll say it was the right decision. People are thick as fuck and weirdly, it's taken something as inconsequential as having a shit football manager at my football club for the scale of that to become truly apparent to me.

Thing is, as soon as the c***'s sacked they'll say it was the right decision. People are thick as f*** and weirdly, it's taken something as inconsequential as having a s*** football manager at my football club for the scale of that to become truly apparent to me.

:lol: :lol:

Thing is, as soon as the cunt's sacked they'll say it was the right decision. People are thick as fuck and weirdly, it's taken something as inconsequential as having a shit football manager at my football club for the scale of that to become truly apparent to me.

Synthetic Happiness:

If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

He has one philosophy of management - fear. Fearing the opposition to the detriment of developing an actual attacking philosophy, fear of his own players getting too far forward to avoid losing shape. Fear of setting the bar too high in case he can't reach it. Fear of being found out -- again -- that he's out of his depth. Fear of any player he can't fully control. Fear of pulling a Portsmouth. Fear of spending big on the wrong player.

No one respects a fearful leader. No one -- players or supporters alike -- can be inspired by a manager (and a Club) scared to try.

Remember how f***ing smug he was when we were top half in early 2014?  If not, here's a reminder:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5D60A08D7B1067249885658710016_2b895e3b5d8.0.1.6370614581673951666.mp4?versionId=5Vy4H4nxfhRZlvy5RTM8asmv2CZvMNhl

If we are looking safe at Christmas time we'll let the foot off the gas again, without a shadow of a doubt.

That vine fucking kills me man  :mackems:

The guy can't even speak English, it's tragic.

This is the word for word quote.

You finished in the top ten last season, is that the aim again this season? Can you better that?

Well the average for this club over the last ten years in the Premiership is 48 points, and I think if we get that, or anything above that it will be a good season for us.

Staggeringly pathetic. :lol:

:puke: :puke: :puke: