Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The thing is that there's a good chance that the useless plank will get nowt from the last 3 games, however he's then got a bit of breathing space in the summer potentially.  It's a shame the pressure didn't start earlier (as it rightfully should have) because he'll only have had to deal with it for a month, tops, until next season.

Most of the Sith were Jedi before they turned to the dark side.

I find the Dark Jedi more in touch with this situation than someone outright Sith. Though I expect the Expanded Universe will just be tossed aside now Disney owns everything.

The thing is that there's a good chance that the useless plank will get nowt from the last 3 games, however he's then got a bit of breathing space in the summer potentially.  It's a shame the pressure didn't start earlier (as it rightfully should have) because he'll only have had to deal with it for a month, tops, until next season.

You do have to wonder why Ashley hasn't just binned him off if he really doesn't rate him any more? We heard all this end of season assessment bollocks at the end of last year. How come Man U didn't wait until the end of the season to get rid of Moyes? Maybe because they really did want shot of him and used the first available chance to do it.

Guest bimpy474

So if we're generous to Pardew and say he picked Demba Ba as his signing, that would mean letting Pardew sign the players he wants as a 1 in 4 thing.

Ba

Obertan

Elliot

Colback

:lol: Fuck off.

Why does he think a win will just make everyone forget what has gone before? I still remember we were awful in the games before the Crystal Palace win. We were also awful in that game too. The only difference is we won.

When he is spouting his shit to the media someone should shout "You weak minded fools! He's using an old Jedi mind trick."

He could say the moon was made of cheese and the media wouldn't call him on it to his face.

A win resets the "consecutive defeat counter" that enables him to say "this short term thinking is damaging us. Nobody was complaining when we beat Shit Team X in injury time six games ago"

Why does he think a win will just make everyone forget what has gone before? I still remember we were awful in the games before the Crystal Palace win. We were also awful in that game too. The only difference is we won.

When he is spouting his shit to the media someone should shout "You weak minded fools! He's using an old Jedi mind trick."

He could say the moon was made of cheese and the media wouldn't call him on it to his face.

Because it'll confirm top-half. And people who only look at results and league tables will think we've done ok this season.

I can imagine the bullshit he'd come out with if we sacked him despite finishing 9th.

The Soccer Saturday panel today were saying "in the first half of the season, we were all wondering if they could break into the top four"

Maybe you should have tried watching some of it lads, then you wouldn't have succumbed to mental illness.

A win resets the "consecutive defeat counter" that enables him to say "this short term thinking is damaging us. Nobody was complaining when we beat Shit Team X in injury time six games ago"

Shame Arsenal and Liverpool are two of the next three fixtures then. He must be praying for a win against Cardiff. :lol: 

Guest Dontooner

Now:that hba is:banished .Alan cunt Pardew can go force with his brand of fast:foot football.

Seriously I will burn Pardew on a stick if:he were a witch.

This team is tearing apart and the players know it. They will all seek a transfer this summer

A switch to cheap English youngsters could be Ashley's next master stroke in his bid to keep Pardew as his yes man here. It will placate the thicker fans for a while anyway. Then I suppose we'll have to spend some real money next January again to avoid relegation.

Guest chopey

Sunday Supplement press blokes seem to think that it could be Moyes in the summer, but still have a lot of sympathy for Pardew

Then I suppose we'll have to spend some real money next January again to avoid relegation.

This is Ashley's tipping point with Pardew. He won't want to have to bail him out again.

I thought that last season, but we have wasted this year due to Ashley's reluctance to bin Pardew. Moyes would be a safe choice for Ashley but at this point I'll believe it when I see it.

I want Pardew out as much as anyone but I wouldn't be thrilled with the appointment of Moyes.

At this point I'd be thrilled with the appointment of a potato if it meant getting rid of Pardew

Why would Moyes want to come here? Even at Everton he was on big wages (that Ashley wouldn't match) and had full control of everything throughout the club.

His reputation has taken a beating, the top teams wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. If it's between us, Villa, West Ham, Norwich etc then I'd say there's a chance.

Why would Moyes want to come here? Even at Everton he was on big wages (that Ashley wouldn't match) and had full control of everything throughout the club.

His reputation has taken a beating, the top teams wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. If it's between us, Villa, West Ham, Norwich etc then I'd say there's a chance.

Thats the size of it from what they were saying, they said that it was rumoured Tottenham were in for him but in reality they showed no interest.

Thats the size of it from what they were saying, they said that it was rumoured Tottenham were in for him but in reality they showed no interest.

what else were they saying mate? has he been contacted etc?