Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The build up to that goal was two deflections plus one shocking bit of defending from a centreback who had fallen apart by the end.

Yet again, "science" aligns to give the luckiest manager alive yet more breathing space.

I was going to make the same point. Another goal from nowhere.

The build up to that goal was two deflections plus one shocking bit of defending from a centreback who had fallen apart by the end.

Yet again, "science" aligns to give the luckiest manager alive yet more breathing space.

Well, that and Aston Villa were too fucking shit to finish us off when they had a 2 v 2 situation.

Next season is going to be looooooooooooooooooooooong.

Die in a fire.

Was I not ban for saying that to somone who said we should punch Pardew?

deservedly so.

You think punching somone for trying there best to do their job is ok?

Good job Pardew would at least win the fight and hopefully take his top off

This thread is getting f***ing ridiculous. I'm not Pardew's biggest fan but I remember willing us to lose to get rid of Allardyce, Souness and even Sir Bobby, as much as it shames me to admit it! It does no good, if Pardew goes we'll be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire just like we have time and time again in the past. The problems at Newcastle run much deeper than Pardew, if people think we're going to get in a replacement who'll do a much better job of coping with those deep-rooted problems they're f***ing deluded!

Fair play. Just look forward to many years of humiliation at the hands of the mackems.

... who are in the relegation zone following a disastrous managerial appointment.

I'm far from happy with Pardew and I'm not making excuses for him (he's more than capable of doing that for himself), I just can't see Ashley making anything other than a disastrous appointment to replace him.

We've already got a complete disaster of a manager.

At least we won today so at least you can console yourself with them pissing on our faces again next season and going out of both cups as early as we can.

Guest bimpy474

Hoddle also commenting that our goal didn't come from good play, it was pure luck. Nice finish from Remy though although Pardew would probably prefer a British lad.

Hoddle was right, how the ball got to Remy was lucky, after that it wasn't. Hoddle pointed out at half time about our lucky forward play. Really he's pointing out just how uncreative we actually are.

Guest Dontooner

Remy's individual performances has papered over most of this season's games.

Must have pick up at least 10 points by himself. We would be lucky to keep him here...

We would struggle again next season without a potent striker like him.

Hoddle also commenting that our goal didn't come from good play, it was pure luck. Nice finish from Remy though although Pardew would probably prefer a British lad.

Hoddle was right, how the ball got to Remy was lucky, after that it wasn't. Hoddle pointed out at half time about our lucky forward play. Really he's pointing out just how uncreative we actually are.

Aye, even when Remy hit the post earlier it was their defender handing us the ball which made the chance.

Get him in!