Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we keep at it and keep playing like we did today I see no reason why we can't treat the fans to an eighth place finish next season too but we need to maintain these high standards to keep that ambition going.

Tell me that's not an actual quote FFS. Hard to tell with this clown.

If we keep at it and keep playing like we did today I see no reason why we can't treat the fans to an eighth place finish next season too but we need to maintain these high standards to keep that ambition going.

Na, he didn't say that.

Yeah, that one has to be made up.  I feel like I'm pretty much done if it isn't, might sound a bit dramatic but that's openly taking the piss if it's an actual quote.

Has to be made up. :lol:

http://i58.tinypic.com/55oxp4.jpg

:facepalm:

Wonder if anyone's told him they weren't there, because the club banned them.

Is the prick pulling his mouth apart and sticking his tongue out?  :lol:  I did something similar what I was 5 and was told to grow up.

I said in the pre villa game thread we would win and his smug-o-meter would be turned to max.  You can read this fool like a book.

Yeah he's gone into full on smarmy prick mode again, one win and he's gods gift. What a bell

Tbf he's been arrogant as fuck when we've been getting beat every week. :lol:

Yeah, that one has to be made up.  I feel like I'm pretty much done if it isn't, might sound a bit dramatic but that's openly taking the piss if it's an actual quote.

Has to be made up. :lol:

The sad part is he's effectively said those things fairly recently anyway. Finishing 8th is like finishing 1st for example. Can't hope to catch Everton with their billionaire backing for example :lol:

I just thought he was just pointing at his stupid f***ing grin.

Please say he isn't pulling his mouth apart?  Christ...

I wonder if he was muttering something along the lines of "Nur, nur, nur nur nur?"

I said in the pre villa game thread we would win and his smug-o-meter would be turned to max.  You can read this fool like a book.

Yeah he's gone into full on smarmy prick mode again, one win and he's gods gift. What a bell

Tbf he's been arrogant as fuck when we've been getting beat every week. :lol:

It's because he knows he's going nowhere and he's got this great undeserved gig where he doesn't actually have to do that well and will have players to hide his many deficiencies. You could argue from a weird POV he's the luckiest manager in the league, all he has to achieve is mediocrity whilst not called Mike a cunt, the cunt.

Well I'm really looking forward to the extremely easy ride he's going to get from the MotD pundits in a minute or two.

What was Chapman on about saying it's been perceived as a bad season for us? It fucking isn't, that's the whole point of the fans' frustration.

Well I'm really looking forward to the extremely easy ride he's going to get from the MotD pundits in a minute or two.

What was Chapman on about saying it's been perceived as a bad season for us? It fucking isn't, that's the whole point of the fans' frustration.

I think he was paraphrasing Pardew tbf.

Aye, Pardew apparently said words to the effect of Everton have been perceived to have had a great season, whereas we're perceived to have done the opposite, yet there are only 5 points between us.  He's a tireless self-publicist, basically writing his own newspaper articles now.

http://i58.tinypic.com/55oxp4.jpg

:facepalm:

What a cringeworthy bell end. Can't even imagine how ecstatic I'm going to be when he gets sacked.

Glad to see him happy...If that was Keegan or Bobby nowt would be said. 

Infact you would be loving it.