Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Not really a headbutt seeing it again, just pushed his face at Meyler. Still a stupid twat like.

easily going to be 5 plus ban, wouldn't surprise me if it was for the rest of the season. FA is going to fall on him like a ton of bricks

Rest of the season ffs, he moved his head forward and will rightly get about 3-4 matches

"It was just a heat of the moment thing and I massively regret it.  I'll have to sit down from now on because that's two or three incidents I've been involved in.

"I didn't do anything aggressive, I didn't move my head forward.

"It's a shame because it's took the gloss off a fantastic performance from us."

He said he did move his head forward.

Guest bimpy474

Whilst Pardew was massively in the wrong and deserves a 5 match ban (orwhatever), that wasn't a headbutt.

Yeah, spot on.

"I didn't do anything aggressive, I didn't move my head forward.

I'm sure he admitted he moved it forward and that was enough to be sent off, or was I hearing things?

He did, just as he said the same about Remy.

Whilst Pardew was massively in the wrong and deserves a 5 match ban (orwhatever), that wasn't a headbutt.

Yeah, spot on.

Welcome to top flight football. :lol:

He's got previous as well, they'll bury him for this.

easily going to be 5 plus ban, wouldn't surprise me if it was for the rest of the season. FA is going to fall on him like a ton of bricks

Rest of the season ffs, he moved his head forward and will rightly get about 3-4 matches

players get 3 for the same, the fa's going to take a very dim view of managers doing it. I can't remember an incident like it off the top of my head throw in previous and its going to be a long ban.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It wasn't a headbutt, but he should just be walking off from situations like this.

Got your feminine side all heated up tho innit? :)

;D