Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how come this stadium ban allows him phone contact?  what's the f***ing point of the ban?

Aye, bet they had a Conference call set up in the dressing room too. Pointless.

genuine question like, because in the last 2 games either pardew or carver have directly referred to talking to each other during the match and making decisions that have had an effect on the outcome, one way or another

how come this stadium ban allows him phone contact?  what's the f***ing point of the ban?

Aye, bet they had a Conference call set up in the dressing room too. Pointless.

genuine question like, because in the last 2 games either pardew or carver have directly referred to talking to each other during the match and making decisions that have had an effect on the outcome, one way or another

It does indeed make a mockery of the ban.

amazing pulis isn't kicking off about it really

Fwiw, it's always been like that. Jose had communication from his hotel to the bench during his CL ban. Sure managers are aware of what is going on. Not saying it's right, but mangers aren't going to kick off when they too could end up in that situation, especially someone as hot headed as Pulis.

FA should fucking crucify him

:lol:

You are mint.

he's publicly flaunting the rules of the ban as far as i can see ian, is there a reason you feel he should not face further punishment for doing so?  if you also believe what carver said his discussion with pardew had a direct impact on the game and cost palace 2 points in a relegation battle, this is the absolute opposite of what the ban is intended for

either you're for the rules or against them ian, i for one am firmly on the side of law and order and can only assume you're some type of filthy anarchist

Guest neesy111

He's getting results again, so I'm off his back for now.

We lost the one before this

Won 3 of the last 4.