Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Jamie Carragher has written in the Mail about not blaming Pardew, Cabaye leaving, Remy injuried and more of the usual lazy excuses. Again not a mention of the awful football and stream of lies that Pardew produces. The stuff we want him sacked for, i'm sick of reading ignorant rubbish from the so called experts.

I've been speaking to a lot of fans over the week about him, some die hard supporters, some just casual fans. Not one of them like him, I honestly think it is now a case of the majority of fans against him. It's no longer just a N-O thing.

I've been speaking to a lot of fans over the week about him, some die hard supporters, some just casual fans. Not one of them like him, I honestly think it is now a case of the majority of fans against him. It's no longer just a N-O thing.

I've got that impression too but fear that a win tomorrow would undo all of the hard work. The next chapter NEEDS tomorrow to get messy.

Dear Mr Carragher, Newcastle and Liverpool are not 'similar sized cities'. The population of Liverpool is 200,000 greater than that of Newcastle. Now please, fuck off.

Actually it's not. Newcastle's population figures do not include places like North/South Tyneside, Gateshead, and parts of Northumberland. The true population figure for Newcastle is around about 1m, similar to Glasgow's, and is one of the UK's largest cities.

Actually it's not. Newcastle's population figures do not include places like North/South Tyneside, Gateshead, and parts of Northumberland. The true population figure for Newcastle is around about 1m, similar to Glasgow's, and is one of the UK's largest cities.

Surprisingly, the reason those places you mention aren't included in the population figures of Newcastle is that they aren't part of Newcastle.

Surprisingly, the reason those places you mention aren't included in the population figures of Newcastle is that they aren't part of Newcastle.

:lol:

City centre no, but a part of Newcastle, certainly so.

With the current system a house in the West end of Newcastle will be classed as being in Newcastle yet a house in the East end with an equal distance away and probably better transport connections to Newcastle isn't classed as being in Newcastle. Currently Newcastle airport isn't even in Newcastle, and if you want to pedantic NUFC's training ground isn't in Newcastle. Go to Manchester and places like Bolton and Wigan are classed as a part of Manchester, Wigan is approximately 26 miles away from Manchester.  :lol:

greater manchester shirley?

Yes, exactly how pretty much every city in the UK measures and advertises their population statistics, that is except for Newcastle. Newcastle have pretty much drawn a ring around the city centre and said this is our population, approximately 250k. It's only in the last couple of years that Newcastle's population measured this way has exceeded Sunderland's which is measured by accounting for everyone in Wearside (hence why Sunderland technically have a larger percentage of ownership of Newcastle airport).

When Newcastle offers itself for things like job creation often the population offered is only those covered by Newcastle city council, and not those covered in the surrounding areas or 'Greater Newcastle'.

:lol: Stifler, man. Gan to bed.

Nah, I'm helping Pardew with his excuses tomorrow.

"Some of our fans didn't get asleep until the early hours of the morning and because of this they were a bit cranky, hence why they took it out on me today".

Useless cunt that he is.

Whilst I am pleased that the press, local and national, are ramping up pressure on our cowardly, defensive fraud of a manager, I'm somewhat disappointed that they're listing all the wrong reasons.

They seem to think we are wanting him out because of recent results. And maybe, for some supporters, that is the case. But I feel the majority want him out because of the way we play and the way he speaks about us.

I could accept 9th if we were having a go at teams, trying to be better than them, though obviously I'd hope for higher. But I'd expect the manager to hope for higher as well, and to tell us that. We could easily be at least 9th with a decent brand of attacking football, instead we're the most horrid team to watch in the league with a manager who wants nothing other than to defend for 90 minutes and is terrified of losing. Meanwhile, he runs down the supporters' expectations and bigs up the opposition before the game has even kicked off.

He won't let us see our best players, and when he does feel he has to drag them onto the pitch they are told to run in the wrong direction, back towards our own penalty area instead of towards the opposition. If I managed Newcastle (Yeah, I know. :lol:) I'd tell Ben Arfa that if he even set foot in his own half for anything other than the kickoffs I'd fine him a week's wages. This man has talent, flair and pace. He can excite the fans and terrify the opposition. But only if he is allowed to do it by the manager. Putting him on the pitch, however often, is not enough if he is told to do the wrong things.

Football is about entertainment. It is a spectacle, a release from the daily tedium of life. I watch football for enjoyment, for pleasure. When people call it "the beautiful game" they're not conjuring up images of players grafting hard, tracking back, putting tackles in and running round lots. No, it's beating your man, running at the opposition, firing in a shot or a cross, a deft flick or a neat bit of skill. All these things are alien to Alan Pardew's footballing mentality and they are the reason why, ultimately, we're utterly sick of watching his sides play.

Results can mask bad performances for a while, like when we finished 5th, but they are not everything and are not guaranteed. Entertain me. That's what I want after a week at work. Talk us up, not the opposition. Make the players, and by association us as fans, feel tall and proud. Make me feel invincible, not afraid. Make me expectant, not fearful. Make the opposition worry about us rather than us worrying about them.

Give me hope. Make me smile.

And if you can't do that, fuck off.

Whilst I am pleased that the press, local and national, are ramping up pressure on our cowardly, defensive fraud of a manager, I'm somewhat disappointed that they're listing all the wrong reasons.

They seem to think we are wanting him out because of recent results. And maybe, for some supporters, that is the case. But I feel the majority want him out because of the way we play and the way he speaks about us.

I could accept 9th if we were having a go at teams, trying to be better than them, though obviously I'd hope for higher. But I'd expect the manager to hope for higher as well, and to tell us that. We could easily be at least 9th with a decent brand of attacking football, instead we're the most horrid team to watch in the league with a manager who wants nothing other than to defend for 90 minutes and is terrified of losing. Meanwhile, he runs down the supporters' expectations and bigs up the opposition before the game has even kicked off.

He won't let us see our best players, and when he does feel he has to drag them onto the pitch they are told to run in the wrong direction, back towards our own penalty area instead of towards the opposition. If I managed Newcastle (Yeah, I know. :lol:) I'd tell Ben Arfa that if he even set foot in his own half for anything other than the kickoffs I'd fine him a week's wages. This man has talent, flair and pace. He can excite the fans and terrify the opposition. But only if he is allowed to do it by the manager. Putting him on the pitch, however often, is not enough if he is told to do the wrong things.

Football is about entertainment. It is a spectacle, a release from the daily tedium of life. I watch football for enjoyment, for pleasure. When people call it "the beautiful game" they're not conjuring up images of players grafting hard, tracking back, putting tackles in and running round lots. No, it's beating your man, running at the opposition, firing in a shot or a cross, a deft flick or a neat bit of skill. All these things are alien to Alan Pardew's footballing mentality and they are the reason why, ultimately, we're utterly sick of watching his sides play.

Results can mask bad performances for a while, like when we finished 5th, but they are not everything and are not guaranteed. Entertain me. That's what I want after a week at work. Talk us up, not the opposition. Make the players, and by association us as fans, feel tall and proud. Make me feel invincible, not afraid. Make me expectant, not fearful. Make the opposition worry about us rather than us worrying about them.

And if you can't do that, f*** off.

Great post!

And if you can't do that, f*** off.

Great post!

Get a load of these printed and dished out at the match today.

City centre no, but a part of Newcastle, certainly so.

With the current system a house in the West end of Newcastle will be classed as being in Newcastle yet a house in the East end with an equal distance away and probably better transport connections to Newcastle isn't classed as being in Newcastle. Currently Newcastle airport isn't even in Newcastle, and if you want to pedantic NUFC's training ground isn't in Newcastle. Go to Manchester and places like Bolton and Wigan are classed as a part of Manchester, Wigan is approximately 26 miles away from Manchester.  :lol:

Back off topic!

You're getting your 'cities ' and 'city regions' mixed up! Pop of Newcastle 275000 city region 950000. Liverpool 466000 city region 1,500.000 (some have it as high as 2,500,000 depending on how many authorities are included.

Incidentally the airport is in Woolsington which is,officially, a suburb of Newcastle. You're in danger of sounding like a Mackem now!

Wonder if he's been told he's being peddled? Genuinely sounds like he's lost the plot in a major way and he's almost doing the damage-limitation, self-preservation thing. Putting these things out in public so often to mitigate the damage.

Wishful thinking most probably but I'll gladly clutch at any straw going atm.

Yup.

That last quote made me smile. Dead man walking.

That's the thing, like. It's truly a by-the-numbers descent into the sack. Still have no confidence of it actually happening, though.