Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I think this has broken me tbh, but then I always say that. I won't be able to handle the 'get behind the team' bullshit from now until we definitely, definitely fail under him next season unless Ashley bails him out for half a season with some decent signings.

Guest Bert Shaft

Pardew won't be sacked...fair enough.

I won't be bothered anymore whilst this smarmy cunt/these cockney cunts are running/ruining OUR club and milking the fans out of their hard earned money.

Enough is enough and if you choose to endorse this regime by continually giving them your cash, then you deserve all the shit that will be inevitably served up.

Fuck ' em and fuck the Premier League and all of the overpaid, overhyped greedy c*nts that live in it.

*there, that's better*

I think this has broken me tbh, but then I always say that. I won't be able to handle the 'get behind the team' bullshit from now until we definitely, definitely fail under him next season unless Ashley bails him out for half a season with some decent signings.

I'm not sure I'm close to being broken in the sense that I won't keep an eye on goings-on.  It's another blow but I'll keep watching games and going to a handful of aways each season to get the experience of going to the match with my mates out of my system.

I am absolutely becoming less interested in it all though, I hope that the Protests board on here continues apace and I'll continue recommending hyphens here and there when I think they're needed, but people at work seem pretty amazed at my attitude these days - slag us off when we win, don't care when we lose.

Was thinking id cancel a winter trip plan to Newcastle to see a match and meet many of you all. Naw id happily come and protest this cunt if he's still ruining my club.

Anyone up for a protest outside of SJP?

We could take our banners along. If a large number of us go and maybe spread the word via Twitter/Facebook, and tip off the Chronicle maybe we will get more people going.

“I don’t think anyone can really moan about our first half of the season, apart from our defeat at Cardiff,” said Pardew.

“Since then, there have been plenty of reasons to moan, and we’ve got to be better than that.”

We won at Cardiff. :lol: Unless he's on about the FA Cup but then why does it say "at Cardiff" and why is he saying "first half of the season" when that was a cup game in January.  Strange.

I also like "I don't think anyone can really moan", so dismissive and arrogant when the football he serves up is - on the whole - absolutely fucking wank. :lol: