Swansea City 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/12/13 - post-match reaction from p37

Dave

Can't understand how some people can be happy with the football we play overall, as long as we "grind" the results out. For me football is supposed to be beautiful and enjoyable! Some, sometimes we manage 30-40 minutes here and there. The rest is often f***ing dross and disjointed and clueless.

Swansea always have lots of possession yet they didn't create anything before the goal. I'm not happy with the way we usually play but there are some massive overreactions in this thread.

They didn't score until their goal. That's a new one. :laugh:

Eh? :lol:

Create =\= score, right?

Who cares about what they didn't create, they've scored more than us so far.

Alright sir. In that case it's totally acceptable to twist my words. :thup:

I'm sorry if you think that, I just think it's weird to be bothered that they didn't create anything before they took the lead.

IMO that's pretty important. They can't score if they don't get chances. Goal attempts are 10-7 to us, rather have chances than pass the ball between the defenders.

But they did score. :lol:

Can't understand how some people can be happy with the football we play overall, as long as we "grind" the results out. For me football is supposed to be beautiful and enjoyable! Some, sometimes we manage 30-40 minutes here and there. The rest is often f***ing dross and disjointed and clueless.

Swansea always have lots of possession yet they didn't create anything before the goal. I'm not happy with the way we usually play but there are some massive overreactions in this thread.

They didn't score until their goal. That's a new one. :laugh:

Eh? :lol:

Create =\= score, right?

Who cares about what they didn't create, they've scored more than us so far.

Alright sir. In that case it's totally acceptable to twist my words. :thup:

I'm sorry if you think that, I just think it's weird to be bothered that they didn't create anything before they took the lead.

IMO that's pretty important. They can't score if they don't get chances. Goal attempts are 10-7 to us, rather have chances than pass the ball between the defenders.

But they did score. :lol:

A goal they never should've scored if Krul just did his job.