Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ferguson was a genius to leave when he did. Look at the badge on their sleeves - these lot are the reigning Premier League champions. :lol: The fall has been dramatic and, until tonight, hilarious.

He did absolutely nothing to help the bloke who was in charge next, surely last January or even in August 2012 he knew that would be his last season. He left his successor with nothing but Rooney and RVP.

So fuck, the people taking the blame should be the new recruitment team who until now have failed utterly miserably. Fergie left a squad of old timers and possibly talented youngsters that clearly needed a fair few top players in their prime brought in to bring it up to speed and that didn't happen. Everyone knew that and said it at the time and it is still the case now. 

Moyes has taken the nucleus of the Championship winning squad and turned them into the worst Man United team I've seen for 25 years. They're dreadful and I'll be fairly annoyed if we don't finish above them this season having seen that sack of shit tonight.

Utter wank. 

Guest neesy111

Daniel Taylor

‏@DTguardian

Moyes said players decided between themselves who took the pens. No complaints that senior players (Evra, Valencia, for eg) ducked out

Think that shows how little confidence all the players have at the moment in their squad.

Daniel Taylor

‏@DTguardian

Moyes said players decided between themselves who took the pens. No complaints that senior players (Evra, Valencia, for eg) ducked out

An absolute disgrace from both the senior players and the manager, essentially hanging the likes of Januzaj and Rafael out to dry.

I wouldn't blame Moyes. Looking at the players out there tonight, they didn't look up to it as a unit.

De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Januzaj, Welbeck – Talented, but works in progress

Carrick, Evra – past their best

Valencia, Jones, Evans – decent enough, but nowt special

Kagawa – struggling to adapt to the Premiership.

Fletcher – still in recovery

Hernandez – not good enough.

Buttner – inexperienced

Still more than good enough to beat f*cking Sunderland.... i hope people keep absolving Moyes of all blame though and i hope Man Yoo as a club do as well.

The more money they spend and the longer they keep him and his negative brand of football not conclusive to winning the better for the rest of the league.

I wouldn't blame Moyes. Looking at the players out there tonight, they didn't look up to it as a unit.

De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Januzaj, Welbeck – Talented, but works in progress

Carrick, Evra – past their best

Valencia, Jones, Evans – decent enough, but nowt special

Kagawa – struggling to adapt to the Premiership.

Fletcher – still in recovery

Hernandez – not good enough.

Buttner – inexperienced

Still more than good enough to beat f*cking Sunderland.... i hope people keep absolving Moyes of all blame though and i hope Man Yoo as a club do as well.

The more money they spend and the longer they keep him and his negative brand of football not conclusive to winning the better for the rest of the league.

Hear hear.

How many ex-Man U players would get in that team tonight? Howard (arguable), Pique, Pogba, Morrison, Rossi, Tevez, Ronaldo makes seven.

If they get much worse you could include Chris Eagles, Luke Chadwick and Ronnie fucking Wallwork in there.

How many ex-Man U players would get in that team tonight? Howard (arguable), Pique, Pogba, Morrison, Rossi, Tevez, Ronaldo makes seven.

If they get much worse you could include Chris Eagles, Luke Chadwick and Ronnie fucking Wallwork in there.

William Prunier.

It's mental how much they've fallen like. A flat 50/50 between the mangement (not just Moyes) and the players for me.

Think winning the league at a canter last season is probably the worst thing that could have happened for them in retrospect.

It's lead to:

an over arrogance in generally not as good as they're touted or as they were players believing their own hype

a reluctance to change in the summer

whopper of burden put on Moyes to do the similar, same squad = same results etc

amongst others.

Still though, none of that is an excuse for the lack of aggression, fluidity and nous they're showing currently.

Still, regardless of how shit they are and the fact their home record is the 2nd worst in the top 10, they're still 11/1 to lose to Cardiff this weekend :lol:

Cardiff are shite like and them Asians love David Beckham.

That team he set out tonight was more than good enough to win at home to the mackems. However he did a 'Pardew' and tried to sit on the 1-0 lead and the defence were solid in all fairness and restricted mackems to nothing. But then came the howler and fucked Moyes reet up the arsehole. I don't even think the possibility of pens entered his mind at any stage with the subs he made, awful management.