Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

If that's genuine then I feel slightly sorry for him. There's no way that he gets the satisfaction out of 'supporting' a team like the rest of us do. He has absolutely no place in football like.

In fairness, as a Newcastle supporter, i get almost nothing out of watching this club anymore. The only reason i still take an interest is because i enjoy the craic on here  :lol:.

The difference is, would you go and start supporting another team instead?

True, no i would not.

Typical of a Manchester United follower to be honest. Although he is a bit more extreme than most. However I have met similar glorytards. One lad in the same year at school as me was always lording it as a Liverpool supporter over everybody else. You know the type. Trophy this, my Dad went to school with Ringo Starr that. Give me loads after they knocked us out the Cup at Anfield 83ish. Anyhow saw him ten years or so ago in Coventry City centre with a Manchester United top and scarf on. He attempted conversation but I just blanked the cunt. And he isn't on his own.

Typical of a Manchester United follower to be honest. Although he is a bit more extreme than most. However I have met similar glorytards. One lad in the same year at school as me was always lording it as a Liverpool supporter over everybody else. You know the type. Trophy this, my Dad went to school with Ringo Starr that. Give me loads after they knocked us out the Cup at Anfield 83ish. Anyhow saw him ten years or so ago in Coventry City centre with a Manchester United top and scarf on. He attempted conversation but I just blanked the cunt. And he isn't on his own.

There's definitely a type. It's generally someone with absolutely nothing going for them in life, leading a completely bang average existence.

http://www.lcs.im/blog/newcastle-time-comes-to-an-end/

:lol: :lol: I've quickly remembered that anything about Lee makes me absolutely howl.

When I came home, I was told that the Tesco challenge age had gone up from 21 to 25, which in my opinion is stupid because the legal age for drinking alcohol in the UK is 18. I am so glad that I did not vote for the Conservative Party in 2010. I was going to but I wasn’t on the voting register in Harlech.

Can't stop laughing at this. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

He's been invited to appear on Geordie Shore :lol:

Was just reading that, he said it had been his ambition to meet the cast :lol:

It's mine as well, tbf. I'd be armed obviously.