Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ffs he had to be a former Newcastle fan didn't he? Lol

There was a period when you were getting a lot of glory-hunters tbf.

They were clearly s*** at it.

Glory hunt a team without any glory :lol:

:lol:

There was glory to be found under Keegan - style of play and everything. I've said this before - when I was at Junior school in North London you were either Spurs, or Arsenal...or Liverpool. I'm sure there will have been a time (long after I left) when Newcastle had a turn.

http://www.lcs.im/blog/newcastle-time-comes-to-an-end/

:lol: :lol: I've quickly remembered that anything about Lee makes me absolutely howl.

When I came home, I was told that the Tesco challenge age had gone up from 21 to 25, which in my opinion is stupid because the legal age for drinking alcohol in the UK is 18. I am so glad that I did not vote for the Conservative Party in 2010. I was going to but I wasn’t on the voting register in Harlech.

Can't stop laughing at this. :lol:

:lol: That bit made me laugh the most as well, what a perfect way to conclude a completely pointless anecdote. :lol:

In the last 4 years we have brought in £1.3 Billion in revenue and spent £164.1 mil on transfer fees though (before Di Maria). 13% of revenue. During the same period: City - 53%, Chelsea - 32%, Liverpool - 30%.

And us? Just curious.

In the last 4 years we have brought in £1.3 Billion in revenue and spent £164.1 mil on transfer fees though (before Di Maria). 13% of revenue. During the same period: City - 53%, Chelsea - 32%, Liverpool - 30%.

And us? Just curious.

I don't know I'm afraid. I imagine it's around the same as ours or even less.

Guest dazzanufc1892

i only live a mile from the ground and as some may know on here, often attend games. The atmosphere and feeling is so different these days. Amazing how one man can have such an influence. Now felt such a change since sir bob left here and souness took over.