Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manchester United wont make the champions league this and maybe not for a while.

Based on what though?

http://i.imgur.com/g3iwiSG.png

When we finally have a fit defence and can play with the same back 4 for a few games in a row I think we'll be fine. If Liverpool and Arsenal were playing well I might see your point, but they're not. Southampton and West Ham are hardly going to keep up that form over a full season.

Based on not one game.

We've been getting better and better every game though. Lapses in defence are costing us but we're still very much in touch despite that. Need a fully fit Jones and Evans. We were missing Radamel Falcao and Wayne Rooney yesterday remember. :lol:

what did moyes, and now seemingly LvG see in fellaini in such attacking roles?  he rarely produces a f***ing thing there and seems to have the attributes to be more of a destroyer to me...even the belgium coach did it in the WC and he was appalling there too

i honestly can not fathom it, he offers nothing playing so high up the pitch

Best form for Everton came as a type of battering ram AM. Put it anywhere near him and it will make it stick. He did that brilliantly against WBA. He's not technical enough deep. Heavy touch, limited passing range.

but he doesn't score or create enough goals in an AM capacity either

i'll never understand fellaini's existence personally, not matter how well it's explained to me

12 in his last season for Everton. And was a focal point of their attack. If you ever get a chance, watch some of his performances or highlights for Everton against City and Man (4-4 especially). Unstoppable then.

9,3,3,5,12 in his 5 seasons at everton, didn't score many for liege and hasn't looked like doing anything for manyoo

i remember him in his last season for everton tbh, he looked in good form i agree, but there's absolutely no way on gods green earth he should be performing that role for manyoo imho

He didn't consistently play in that AM role until his last season though.

he should win the league with what he has spent, imo.

If Chelsea and Man City didn't exist I would agree.

Hence why I believe top 3 is a minimum.

This is comparable to when Madrid bought Cronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and co. and still finished a distant 2nd. And even they sold a fair few top players to finance half the splurge.

he should win the league with what he has spent, imo.

If Chelsea and Man City didn't exist I would agree.

disagree, he's spent £16om or so on a team that was champions 12 months prior, if he's as good as he claims, he should have them champions.

Seriously Froggy? Surely they have to buy at least one CB.

Who is available though? If we do sign a CB it'll be someone like Vlaar to help us through the rest of the season. We need to get fourth so we can sign top ones in the summer transfer window.

Seriously Froggy? Surely they have to buy at least one CB.

Who is available though? If we do sign a CB it'll be someone like Vlaar to help us through the rest of the season. We need to get fourth so we can sign top ones in the summer transfer window.

:saylor:

Rafael, Evans/Jones, Rojo, Shaw is a good young backline IMO. Injuries are ruining us at the minute. We need a top CB and some fullbacks to add a bit of depth. It won't be a big spending spree on the defence though next summer.

Rafael, Evans/Jones, Rojo, Shaw is a good young backline IMO. Injuries are ruining us at the minute. We need a top CB and some fullbacks to add a bit of depth. It won't be a big spending spree on the defence though next summer.

Where does Smalling fit in there? :lol:

Not many top CBs for sale atm. Even Arsenal are having the same problem. Vlaar as a stop-gap with PL experience and having worked with LVG might not be the worst option.