Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have now picked up 39 injuries since Louis van Gaal took charge, at an average of one every three days.

Yet he still didn't bother strengthening the defence.

Apart from the 43m spent on defenders...

He could just have faith in the youngsters to get the job done instead of spending big on another defender and pushing someone out of the club whenever everybody is fit. At the same time nobody could have expected this amount of injuries. We were having to play McNair and Carrick in CB so it shows how bad things are.

Will still beat Arsenal. Just hope Di Maria doesn't get injured so I can see him in the flesh next week, along with Ben Arfa.

We have now picked up 39 injuries since Louis van Gaal took charge, at an average of one every three days.

He could just have faith in the youngsters to get the job done instead of spending big on another defender and pushing someone out of the club whenever everybody is fit. At the same time nobody could have expected this amount of injuries. We were having to play McNair and Carrick in CB so it shows how bad things are.

Will still beat Arsenal. Just hope Di Maria doesn't get injured so I can see him in the flesh next week, along with Ben Arfa.

Nah not having that. It's was glaringly obvious that you needed a top class centre back to come-in to replace Vidic and Ferdinand. Even though the latter had been on a downward curve for sometime, it was vitally important to get somebody in that was at their footballing peak, not just from an ability standpoint but also having somebody in that could lead and organise.

not having that at all, he spent £43m on rojo, who looks nowt, and shaw.

to ignore vidic and ferdinand, who'd been an unbelievable pairing, was negligent, and he'll pay for that i think.

Nah not having that. It's was glaringly obvious that you needed a top class centre back to come-in to replace Vidic and Ferdinand. Even though the latter had been on a downward curve for sometime, it was vitally important to get somebody in that was at their footballing peak, not just from an ability standpoint but also having somebody in that could lead and organise.

If I needed to replace a LB and two CBs I'd definitely do so with a 2x poorer LBs.

It's all very well saying they needed a top class CB to replace Vidic and Ferdinand but who was available?

Not like Hummels and Thiago Silva were on the transfer list and they refused to buy them, Di Maria and Falcao were available so they bought them I'm sure they would have done the same if a defender was available.

It's all very well saying they needed a top class CB to replace Vidic and Ferdinand but who was available?

Not like Hummels and Thiago Silva were on the transfer list and they refused to buy them, Di Maria and Falcao were available so they bought them I'm sure they would have done the same if a defender was available.

Could have gone for Lovren :D

For the money that Man Utd are willing to pay, basically every player is available. I'm sure Hummels would be available for the money paid for Shaw, for example.

Great baiting that.

Benatia was available.

For the money that Man Utd are willing to pay, basically every player is available. I'm sure Hummels would be available for the money paid for Shaw, for example.

Vermaelen and Di Vrij were mentioned heavily in the summer and both moved, but not to Man Utd.

There may be some method behind Man Utds transfers of late but they seem a bit scattergun to me. Like Citeh a few seasons ago.

Vermaelen and Di Vrij were mentioned heavily in the summer and both moved, but not to Man Utd.

There may be some method behind Man Utds transfers of late but they seem a bit scattergun to me. Like Citeh a few seasons ago.

Panic.

Doubt it, if it were the case he'd have been snapped up by now.

I'm definite that Man Utd can buy almost any player off almost any team, barring a couple in the PL, plus Barca, Real and Bayern.

Hummels may be a bad example, he's got what I imagine is a pretty inspirational manager, but still, if Man Utd stuck in a 40-50m bid, I'm not sure they would say no...

why would a top class player go to Old Trafford?

Silly question. And you don't need to sign large amounts of top players. Very good would get them back into the CL.

Two of Arsenal, Southampton, L'pool & Manchester United will probably qualify for CL. None of them are close to being top sides. All would do well to reach the QF if entered into this years competition.

Guest firetotheworks

Everyone's pandering to their own desire for them to be seen as nothing like. Thinking like that is ridiculous. As much as I'd love them to be nothing, or finished or whatever, it's nonsense, they'll spend until they are and then stay there.

Everyone's pandering to their own desire for them to be seen as nothing like. Thinking like that is ridiculous. As much as I'd love them to be nothing, or finished or whatever, it's nonsense, they'll spend until they are and then stay there.

Yup, they're the (at the worst) 4th highest revenue making football club in the world with a global audience, they're never going to be a nothing club unless something went majourly tits up.