Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine what Varane would be like now if we'd have signed him when rumoured if Pards had got his hands on him.

He'd be back on loan to Lens or something. :lol:

:lol: "not fisical enuff m8, ditund suit the English game" his career would be fucked like

'He's a complete freak and absolute weirdo mate.'

Imagine what Varane would be like now if we'd have signed him when rumoured if Pards had got his hands on him.

He'd be back on loan to Lens or something. :lol:

:lol: "not fisical enuff m8, ditund suit the English game" his career would be fucked like

'He's a complete freak and absolute weirdo mate.'

:lol: I still love it how they're 2 ways of saying the same thing.

I think Ramos has distinctly improved in the past couple of years. In his early days at Real Madrid he was a total liability and good for a red card/mistake every other game. While he's not perfect, the advantages the team gets from his "footballing" style and playing it out from the back far outweighs the possible downside of him doing something daft. On a lesser scale I think a similar theme applies to Pepe.

He's actually brilliant at defending too though and a lot is asked of him. Both of them. They can dig deep and put up the barricades. IMO both will go the way of Lucio in people's eyes in their latter years when people realise that they'll still be able to do the ugly side really well.

Always thought Ramos was vastly overrated and Pepe was vastly underrated (probably due to his antics) and still do quite frankly.

As for Varane I'm still very much on the fence, he's very talented but I have seen him have more games where he's the reason the team concede than games when he's the reason they don't.

Always thought Ramos was vastly overrated and Pepe was vastly underrated (probably due to his antics) and still do quite frankly.

As for Varane I'm still very much on the fence, he's very talented but I have seen him have more games where he's the reason the team concede than games when he's the reason they don't.

I don't see how someone who has played through the spine and consistently played well in 2 Euros, 1 world cup & 1 CL winning side can be "vastly" over rated.

I think being great footballers (and nutcases) has made people forget these are top, top defenders.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I have a sneaking suspicion that Manure fans don't have a forum where they have a dedicated Newcastle United thread.

Manure fans can piss off and find their own forums.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Manure fans don't have a forum where they have a dedicated Newcastle United thread.

Manure fans can piss off and find their own forums.

Redcafe has a Newcastle thread :thup: Having said that though, I find it hard to disagree given that your post is pretty much exclusively aimed at Froggy. 

:pilko:

• 2 weeks later...