Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All those dives with obvious non-contact should be punished retrospectively with match bans though. Those players would think twice before trying to con the ref.

Exactly, a yellow should be issued and it should then be given to a panel who then issue a retrospective ban.

If they start issuing reds then you just know all legitimate fouls against random teams up against the big teams will result in a dive and a red from the referee this giving the big teams start getting the advantage.

Straight one match ban but like yellow card accumulation each time a player dives the ban should increase.

Another good shout.

Also if the dive say led to an opponent being booked or worse sent off then that card should be overturned. If the dive led to say a pen or a freekick that led to a goal the ban should be doubled.

I honestly don't think that they expected him to progress as well as he had. I mean I know they bought him just after the takeover, but they probably expected that they would replace him within that time frame.

Then again if they bought Matuidi they might go for another one that's quite physical, as I can see Moyes fancying that and it would be quite similar to the Toure/Fernandinho partnership. Not sure if there's anybody else out there of that ilk or ability mind.

Four bookings for diving so far this season.

Could have got another two today.

That really looked like two decent but not really better than above-average teams today. I haven't got a lot of faith in Sherwood, but he's got a handful of awkward injuries to deal with and it appears that he's getting his head round the sort of team he should be putting out. Adebayor is an obvious bonus, but he has immediately given more opportunities to the younger players than it seemed AVB would be offering. The really nice side is that it's a young squad too. Frustrating that in this most open of seasons, we look like not having enough quality to stick with the top four.

I was enjoying the Facebook silence from all the plastic fans but now all the (previously silent) bin dippers are coming out the woodwork, even though they've slid off the pace again. Nothing worse than fake mancs and scousers, wish they'd all fuck off into obscurity (Not you Froggy, you're alright) :lol:

I was enjoying the Facebook silence from all the plastic fans but now all the (previously silent) bin dippers are coming out the woodwork, even though they've slid off the pace again. Nothing worse than fake mancs and scousers, wish they'd all f*** off into obscurity (Not you Froggy, you're alright) :lol:

I never understand people posting status about football on their Facebook ?! Is it a common thing, or am I missing something ?!

Facebook status updates should be only for emergency cases only, which makes it 8-10 times a year maximum.

Imagine posting a status about your team winning and receiving 74 of those annoying notifications in likes/comments. Nah, fuck that.

I was enjoying the Facebook silence from all the plastic fans but now all the (previously silent) bin dippers are coming out the woodwork, even though they've slid off the pace again. Nothing worse than fake mancs and scousers, wish they'd all f*** off into obscurity (Not you Froggy, you're alright) :lol:

I never understand people posting status about football on their Facebook ?! Is it a common thing, or am I missing something ?!

Facebook status updates should be only for emergency cases only, which makes it 8-10 times a year maximum.

Imagine posting a status about your team winning and receiving 74 of those annoying notifications in likes/comments. Nah, f*** that.

I never understood it either, if I wanted a running commentary I'd go on a live update website for said team, not sit refreshing my Facebook newsfeed. I have been known to post one or two comments when we've won a particularly important match but never used it to vocalise my wankfest every time some goofy toothed, diving, racist scores.