Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love this thread. Best thing about this season by miles. :lol:

Today's showing has cheered me right up after our shitness yesterday. The longer this continues for Man U the better.

I love reading redcafe these days. In the past they've always mocked fans of other clubs for sacking bad managers and now they really know what it feels like to have a bad manager who's dragging the team down with him.

I love reading redcafe these days. In the past they've always mocked fans of other clubs for sacking bad managers and now they really know what it feels like to have a bad manager who's dragging the team down with him.

Its delicious

So awful that. Liverpool are flying but a complete lack of discipline from some of most experienced players. I think we maybe had one shot on target the whole game? Lucky it was only three.

Who will they replace him with? They're much more likely to wait for an actually good manager to come available. Or convince Jupp Heynckes out of retirement?

IMO they're more likely to buy a few good players and watch him mess it up all over again

Which is what everyone in the league must be hoping for :lol:

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes  6m

#MUFC have won as many points at home as Norwich this season (21), one more than Palace. They've scored as many goals at home (18) as Fulham

Lost as many home games as West Brom. :lol:

And one other shite team I'm trying to forget the name of.