Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett, that season we finished 5th we were ahead of Liverpool. They sacked their manager and appointed one who believed in correct football principles

:lol:

Titter ye not Ronaldo, don't make me bump the post where I predicted Rodgers would turn Liverpool around. Just like I correctly predicted Man U won't finish in a CL position this year ;)

More the fact you think there's a correct and incorrect way of playing football.

Well I did warn you.

There have been lots of comments about Man U's home form, but this is them against the top half

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/vtophalf.html

P13 W2 D4 L7 For 10 Against 18 GD -8 AvFor 0.76 AvAg 1.38  PPG 0.76  Points 10

Against the bottom half, they are P16 W12 D2 L2 for a better points per game than Chelsea.

Five of their remaining games are vs. the top half, so they are looking at finishing with 62-63 points.

Red Issue @RedIssue

Senior player ripped into Moyes ("clueless") and the coaching staff ("useless") before storming out. Full details at http://t.co/9iFd45iQjN

Pay site  :hmm: but Douglas retweeted it

Giggs.

The senior player, not a repeat post.

Ferdinand too apparently though that would hardly be a surprise given the way he's conducted himself this season. They're also claiming Fergie considering return

Fergie won't be back.

dunno if Man Utd go out this week and a delegation of senior players goes to Fergie to complain about Moyes being useless etc and he gets the sack (wouldn't be the first time in Man Utd history) then who better as a caretaker until the wider selection of better candidates after the world cup.

Van Persie's been awful for a while now.

Looks like he just doesn't care anymore. It stated when Mulensteen was pushed out...iirc

He said the total opposite in the programme at the weekend.