Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everton at the very least will sign someone decent on loan.

On the other hand, we are too good for loans, but not good enough to sign players apparently.

We will therefore re-boot Shola and keep flogging the dead donkey Cisse.

We're too good for loans?, our two first choice strikers are on loan ???

Van Persie's head was the first to drop this season, as well as week after week when Manure are down. Pissweak, glory-hunting douchebag.

I don't go out of my way to watch Man United, but I have to say, I agree. Every time I see them play, he seems to be moping around like he can't be fucking bothered any more.

Excellent.

Times reporting he could face the sack if they are eliminated tomorrow.  :'(

Really hope he wins either tomorrow or against City, preferably the latter.

Will be absolutely baffling if Welbeck doesn't start all those games. He is so so so so so much better than Januzaj when it matters (And even on the wing) it's not even funny.

Everton at the very least will sign someone decent on loan.

On the other hand, we are too good for loans, but not good enough to sign players apparently.

We will therefore re-boot Shola and keep flogging the dead donkey Cisse.

And yet we've loaned 2 players this season

Suppose Moyes gets sacked before the weekend, then. Who do they go for?

Ferguson.

Yep.

Fucker's never actually left. He's just vacated the bench for a brief period of time and watched it unravel. He'd be more than willing to step back in for a year or so until they find a proper new manager rather than this pretendy one.

Ferguson knew what he was doing leaving at that time. He'd be in a no win situation resuming responsibilities.

Quite agree. I think his ego would get a kick out of getting things back on track again though.

Even putting the Moyes thing aside, when was the last time they broke their transfer record? Was it Berbatov? Was he more than Rio? Anyway, it will be a long time ago for a club that is capable of getting a billion off their kit deal and one more sponsor. A team that not so long ago got 80 million for Ronaldo. A team that pre-Glazers would have been properly in for Bale.

All the speculation says that Moyes or whoever will have a massive warchest to play fantasy football with in the summer, but it mightn't be quite as easy as that. Never mind getting whoever comes in to gel and start producing straight away.

Ferguson.

Yep.

Fucker's never actually left. He's just vacated the bench for a brief period of time and watched it unravel. He'd be more than willing to step back in for a year or so until they find a proper new manager rather than this pretendy one.

Eh? So he voluntarily left a job to allow the situation to get worse, then would instantly take the job back in a much harder position later? Does that make any sense?

Ferguson.

Yep.

Eh? So he voluntarily left a job to allow the situation to get worse, then would instantly take the job back in a much harder position later? Does that make any sense?

I wouldn't have thought he'd go back as failure would taint his legacy somewhat however maybe his ego would think he could turn it round?