Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

What about people on the 10 year deal who have paid for next season upfront? Can they get their money back?

Think we have to write off what we've paid.  I'm just going to cancel my Direct Debt and e-mail the club I am cancelling.

4 months of payments towards next season made by me already but think i might need to cut my losses and cancel that DD. Next payment due next Thursday... i think, so guess i've got to decide by the end of the week. For those who've cancelled, how instant is the process? So i can get it done before i'm stung for another months money.

Just cancel your dd, I didn't even bother  contacting the club. Then ask your bank for the money back from the 4 payments. It's that easy.

Does that work?

Guest covmag

Bare in mind there will be a lot of folk still on holiday so the crowd may look less regardless.

This feels different, I'd expect a crowd given at 48k but only around  42k in the ground.

10k empty seats is huge

4 months of payments towards next season made by me already but think i might need to cut my losses and cancel that DD. Next payment due next Thursday... i think, so guess i've got to decide by the end of the week. For those who've cancelled, how instant is the process? So i can get it done before i'm stung for another months money.

Just cancel your dd, I didn't even bother  contacting the club. Then ask your bank for the money back from the 4 payments. It's that easy.

Does that work?

How do you go about reclaiming? In person? Via e-mail?  Certainly interesting. Cheers.

Does that work?

How do you go about reclaiming? In person? Via e-mail?  Certainly interesting. Cheers.

The game after Keegan left the attendance was 50,252. The first game after Hughton was sacked (Pardew’s first game) attendance was 50,137. This does feels so much different this time tho

I get that people will still go but no way will it be 50k with mark hughes or similar useless c*** in charge.

A couple of exiting signings and some half decent head coach and 50.000+ will be there. No doubt.

Guest covmag

no chance 50k will be there.

arsenal will sell their allocation easy mind but i still say 47-48k with only around 42k in the ground.

42,000 absolute idiots  :huff:

Does that work?

I just went into my branch (Santander) and explained the situation, they paid me back straight away and said they'd claim it back from nufc. The direct debit scheme is not a financial agreement and basically you've paid for something you haven't yet received.

no chance 50k will be there.

You're underestimating the zombies.

It will be close to, if not a sell out for the first home game.

I mentioned this in another thread, and looking at that tweet about them not giving a fuck about people cancelling it kind of works out, the price increase is probably going to cover a load of the cancelled ST's anyway so he's still laughing.  Can't imagine there'll be more than a couple of thousand tops who cancel, and they'll probably be replaced anyway.

I've got no faith in the majority of our fan base doing what's needed and walking away.

Does that work?

I just went into my branch (Santander) and explained the situation, they paid me back straight away and said they'd claim it back from nufc. The direct debit scheme is not a financial agreement and basically you've paid for something you haven't yet received.

I'm not on twitter, but hopefully this information is being spread all over.

Starting the season ticket payments on the ten year deal in February was very smart. Every summer, thousands of people throw good money after bad.

:thup: definitely kept me going a season longer than I should have. That relief though. Oh yeah.

Guest covmag

We are a very small percentage of the fan base, I said it last year get th3 word out to friends and family to forget going etc etc.

Futile in truth but every one you influence is a battle won.

Selling the fucking thing is the only way, he holds all the cards.

Guest reefatoon

Come Arsenal, there will be 48,000 wives at home, glad to see the back of their thick as mince husbands for half the day.