Other clubs' transfers

TBG

“There was advanced contact last month,” Zouma told L’Equipe. “At the start I thought it was a joke but afterwards I quickly took his call seriously.

“When a great man like Jose Mourinho calls a little player like Kurt Zouma, it’s nice. It doesn’t happen every day and it’s a big sign of respect and confidence.”

The France under-21 international said Mourinho had made a big impression on him, adding: “If you tell me to go to Chelsea, I’ll go there immediately! Especially after the call from the coach. It’s given me ideas.”

Under contract until 2017, the Under-20 World Cup winner says he has an agreement with Saint-Etienne that will allow him to leave this summer.

:anguish:

Oh well. :lol:

Can't see it happening in a WC year, maybe in the summer. He's getting a shitload of homages and lifetime awards lately, smells of retirement/Qatar/MLS.

Will see sad to see one of the best players we've ever had go, but at the same time will forces us to face it and try to actually replace him.

Latest rumor has him signing with NYCFC to start the 2015 season.

Quick question and a bit off topic.

Is it legal for a club to contact a player and his agent if the player has a minimum fee release clause in his contract? I mean is it legal to contact the player and agent without notifying the players club?

Can't see it happening in a WC year, maybe in the summer. He's getting a shitload of homages and lifetime awards lately, smells of retirement/Qatar/MLS.

Will see sad to see one of the best players we've ever had go, but at the same time will forces us to face it and try to actually replace him.

That's the talk I think that he would be going in the summer.

If it's all true of course and naturally since this happened I have seen you linked with Gundogan :lol:

All signs point to him coming over after the World Cup, or possibly joining the other NYC team when it starts.

Tom Ince set to sign for Monaco, which is weird. At least its not an English club. And - when it goes wrong - he's practically French so we'll be likely to sign him.

Makes no sense, i thought he said he wouldn't go to Spurs so he could be with his family?

Tom Ince set to sign for Monaco, which is weird. At least its not an English club. And - when it goes wrong - he's practically French so we'll be likely to sign him.

If he goes abroad I think there is a loophole so they only have to pay a pittance wereas an Britsh club would be subject to a high fee or face the risk of compensation... So if they are doing the deal now then Blackpool has little wriggle room to push AS Monaco for a high fee...

If he goes abroad I think there is a loophole so they only have to pay a pittance wereas an Britsh club would be subject to a high fee or face the risk of compensation... So if they are doing the deal now then Blackpool has little wriggle room to push AS Monaco for a high fee...

Aye that's true, not sure why but its always been the case since all the Bosman ruling stuff.

Hate Paul Ince like. Cretin.

Aye. Totally out of his depth as a manager imo. More suited to Sunday league. Loved MOTD2 showing his notepad when he was busy dismantling Blackburn which was blank aside from an arrow pointing at the goal which simply said 'score'.