Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest chopey

I dont rate Eto at all

Just now or throughout his career?

Just now, just an old slow fella out for a final payday

ManU employing the Arsene method over the past few windows. Buy as many attacking midfielders and wing players as possible.

Pre-emptive: yes, I know all about Di Maria playing in the middle and playing well there.)

@Bruno_Constant

Broken foot for Olivier Giroud who will be out for 3 months.

Ouch. They're lucky they have a week to get another forward in. So who will Wenger go for?

As if signing the striker that they needed before this injury wouldn't hinder Sanogo's development.

:yao:

@Bruno_Constant

Ouch. They're lucky they have a week to get another forward in. So who will Wenger go for?

Telegraph say the list of targets include Falcao, Cavani, Welbeck and Remy.

I believe the last two, first two? Not so much :lol:

@Bruno_Constant

Telegraph say the list of targets include Falcao, Cavani, Welbeck and Remy.

I believe the last two, first two? Not so much :lol:

Remy must be on now surely..?

Giroud is such a lump anyway. Good player but you don't win the league with a player who can't beat a man or make goals himself. Better off just sticking Sanchez and Walcott upfront, they're desparate for some runners to make the most of Ozil.

Everton signing Lukaku and Eto'o, yet some of our fans still jizz at the prospect of complete unknowns with unremarkable records leading the line for us. Aye we've signed a heap of players this summer but we're clearly still leagues behind our competitors in terms of having an ambitious transfer policy.