Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Looks like Palace signing Zaha for £3mil

Are you kidding me?!!!

Actually shocked at Pardew playing him, as he has gotten some confidence, and been looking like his getting back on the trajectory he was on.

Big mistake by Man U. They should let the season play out with him now in the team, and then if anything move him in the summer, because he will be worth more than £3 million by then for sure.

Crazy.

They should be able to get at least £7 million back for him. That price is laughable.

The guy is still figuring stuff out at this level, as he hasn't been allowed to play enough games. Have no idea what the hell Warnock was doing not playing him. Even Pardew seems to know better.

They just need to keep playing him, and take away that fear of being dropped when stuff doesn't come off for him. We'll see what happens.

Looks like Palace signing Zaha for £3mil

Are you kidding me?!!!

Actually shocked at Pardew playing him, as he has gotten some confidence, and been looking like his getting back on the trajectory he was on.

Big mistake by Man U. They should let the season play out with him now in the team, and then if anything move him in the summer, because he will be worth more than £3 million by then for sure.

Crazy.

Not surprised Pardew likes him, he's got a bit of the Obertans about him.

They should be able to get at least £7 million back for him. That price is laughable.

The guy is still figuring stuff out at this level, as he hasn't been allowed to play enough games. Have no idea what the hell Warnock was doing not playing him. Even Pardew seems to know better.

They just need to keep playing him, and take away that fear of being dropped when stuff doesn't come off for him. We'll see what happens.

I remember back when Pardew first got appointed, even the Palace fans didn't want him starting

And what has he done since he came back into the team?Did you see him against Southampton?

He's played well lately I agree but that's only two or three games. Also, I think the main point is Man Utd just wanting to get rid of him and didn't care about the price. It's not like they're stuck for cash

I don't mean he's shit BTW, just he's fast, direct and can look really good when full of confidence but fall over his own feet when he's not.  But even then he runs a lot which is Pardews favourite attribute.  I think Yannick Bolasie will be the one to fall foul of his negativity given time.

Another entirely pointless transfer from one of the 'top' clubs.

Reckon Fergie saw as him as a British CRonaldo, physically imposing with loads of tricks but still massively raw as CRonaldo was when he started at Man Utd.