Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Every Man United fan wants Herrera to start like. Not sure how it's going to go.

Over those 2 major signings? :lol:

No, I think all three will start most games and that it's Carrick who will be phased out. Blind will just be cover for CM, LB and CB.

I'd barely seen him play before he joined Man Utd, but the point still stands. I'm not having a go at Man Utd or anything, sometimes players just don't work out and the club wants them out.

You'd barely seen Angel Di Maria play before he went to Man Utd? Do you not watch the world cup and champions league?

Ian travels to Nice and watches Ben Arfa

Ian travels to Nice and realises Ben Arfa doesn't have clearance to play :lol: Poor fella

Aye, that was a blow.

I'd seen him a few times, and knew his reputation, but I don't really watch the Champions League or other leagues in Europe regularly.

Clasie to Southampton agreed between clubs for 10-12m euros. Player yet to agree terms. Excellent piece of business for Southampton.

He's quite an elegant, sophisticated player. Wish there was a word for that.

Baller?

Clasie to Southampton agreed between clubs for 10-12m euros. Player yet to agree terms. Excellent piece of business for Southampton.

He's quite an elegant, sophisticated player. Wish there was a word for that.

Baller?

Middle class.

Damien Duff to Shamrock Rovers is of minor importance but bloody weird.

Hope it becomes a more common thing for ageing Irish internationals to do to raise the profile of the league. It's good of Duff tbf, he could easily just retire

Hope it becomes a more common thing for ageing Irish internationals to do to raise the profile of the league. It's good of Duff tbf, he could easily just retire

Hope both his legs get taken off in a horror challenge Paddy O'Radgecunt.

Hope both his legs get taken off in a horror challenge Paddy O'Radgecunt.

:lol:

Emenike to Al Ain (UAE) to replace Gyan. If this guy cannot burst the net at least twice per match, he needs to retire.

The main man!

Where you been bro? That woman keeping you chained up? Tell her to relax the reins a bit man.

Emenike to Al Ain (UAE) to replace Gyan. If this guy cannot burst the net at least twice per match, he needs to retire.

The main man!

Where you been bro? That woman keeping you chained up? Tell her to relax the reins a bit man.

No one has chained me, do not insinuate it.

In lighter news, Allan Nyom (Cameroon) has completed the Pozzi circuit. After spending six year on loan at Granada while being owned by JuventusUdinese, he has joined Watford permanently.

Watford have some very decent players, tbh, but little experience in the English top flight. It will be interesting to see how they fare next season.

Good to have you back sir. I'm sure she is lovely and allows you your freedoms :thup:

I always felt like once Watford made it to the prem they'd be good for a long while. That link with Udinese and granada is going to allow them access to a lot of decent players without having to pay a bomb.

They even managed to get a decent manager and all. Yeah, they'll be good I think. Easily so.

Daylight Robbery.

Raheem Sterling transfer replaces Hatton Garden raid as Britain’s biggest robbery

Lancashire Police have named a 52-year old man they wish to question in connection with what is being hailed as Britain’s largest of daylight robbery.

The investigation was launched following the theft of £49 million from Manchester City, with the only clue left at the scene being a contract for the services of winger Raheem Sterling.

Ian Ayre, from Merseyside, is suspected of orchestrating the robbery of the Abu Dhabi owned outfit, which easily eclipses the recent multi-million pound Hatton Garden jewellery raid.

The Liverpool chief executive officer is reported to be in hiding in the Wirral after agreement was reached to transfer the England international ahead of the club’s tour of Asia.

Police believe Ayre conspired with a man known as ‘Aidy Ward’ in an elaborate plot to relieve the Manchester club of vast sums of money in the heist, which took several days to fully execute.

Police Chief Constable, Steve Finnigan, said the audacity of the raid had left the force reeling, though the victims are currently still in denial.

He told reporters, “At this stage the victims don’t seem to think any crime has been committed.”

“We’ve tried explaining that they’ve been ripped off on a scale rarely seen anywhere in the world, but they just smiled and said we must have our facts wrong.”

“I imagine they’ll want to file a report before pre-season is over.”

sauce: http://newsthump.com/2015/07/13/raheem-s...iggest-robbery/