Other clubs' transfers

TBG

There's a few Barcelona's too like, and it's absolutely no different. :lol:

No proper Barça fan calls the team "Barcelona", though. Still, Espanyol have never used the "Barcelona" part of their name. They don't care. Why should they? It wasn't part of their official name during most of their history. They are RCDE, we are FCB. NUFC does use "United" quite a bit though.

Wouldn't be having that if I were you, Atletico...

:bluestar:

They do have it though. They are Atlético, and proudly so. My Atlético friends have mastered the art of pronouncing "El Madrid" with the kind of phlegmatic disdain I thought only the English could muster.

There's also Bilbao, they *hate* being called Bilbao. Their name is Athletic Club.

Manchester United fan swanning round the forum telling Newcastle fans about the only real united, absolute stupid gonk.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not what I said at all. :lol: If you makes you feel better continue thinking that though. You hear United on TV, 95% think of Manchester United. It's a fact, but it's not a big deal.

Arsenal are seemingly signing Granit Xhaka for 30m, class player and is what they need in the middle of midfield but seems like a missed opportunity doing it now.

We were linked as well last year. If only Carr got his way

Guest neesy111

Manchester United fan swanning round the forum telling Newcastle fans about the only real united, absolute stupid gonk.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This.

This.

Is there another Man United fan here? I didn't say this. :thup:

That's not what I said at all. :lol: If you makes you feel better continue thinking that though. You hear United on TV, 95% think of Manchester United. It's a fact, but it's not a big deal.

how to win friends and influence people.

Know your audience you little weirdo. :lol:

how to win friends and influence people.

Know your audience you little weirdo. :lol:

I cater to no-one. I have made my friends on here and they will remain that way. :lol:

Arsenal kit would be smart asf if it wasn't for that weird, nonsensical vertical line.

Gaitan off to Atletico for 25m.

Griezman is off then?

Not the same type of player at all.