Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Here's the word on Granit Xhaka and our interest. The papers picked up on the story before January about us wanting him. But the offer was made by the club at the start of the summer last year. We bid 15m (before McClaren joined) which was turned down of course but they may have accepted somewhere between 18-20.. we never followed it up.

Then again in January his father (and agent) was touting him around Europe, and as we were one of the few clubs spending cash there was contact.. there could have been a chance to sign him. McClaren made a fuss and instead we got Shelvey and Saivet instead.

Great signing by Arsenal but 30m seems steep considering he was available for about half that not so long ago.

Buying a £30m central midfielder in May is about the most in-Wenger like thing I can think of

Aye seems like a massive missed opportunity, doing it after Leicester fucking City win the league. Time will tell obviously but doing something like this last summer could have been the difference.

Now?  Not so much.

I like either rapid counters or tiki taka, it's the middling style-less teams I don't like. Arsenal or class, they just need a bit more edge.

It's awful.

The most exciting teams can do it all. Real and Enrique's Barca spring to mind. The most exciting PL teams could do it all, think Invincibles, a few Fergie sides.

Crystal Palace are considering a move for Inter Milan full-back Davide Santon, according to Corriere dello Sport.

He's an upgrade on that Soare fella surely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest antz1uk

Crystal Palace are considering a move for Inter Milan full-back Davide Santon, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Fucking amazing how he whinged about all these players being forced upon him and he's looking at a boat load of them

He's an upgrade on that Soare fella surely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought he was near enough man of the match in the cup final, first time I've seen him play fully mind.

Fucking amazing how he whinged about all these players being forced upon him and he's looking at a boat load of them

I think he'll go for Sissoko given the chance (with money). I'd like to think the useless cunt would move for Colback and all but remember reading recently he didn't actually rate him which came as something of a disappointment.

f***ing amazing how he whinged about all these players being forced upon him and he's looking at a boat load of them

Every player they seem to be linked to is one we have been "monitoring" in the past.