Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Enner Valencia to Everton on loan. He's rubbish

Everton absolutely leathering that panic button.

Better than Kone/Niasse

Niasse, sure, but I didn't realise how much West Ham fans hated Valencia until recently.

Enner Valencia to Everton on loan. He's rubbish

Everton absolutely leathering that panic button.

Better than Kone/Niasse

Niasse, sure, but I didn't realise how much West Ham fans hated Valencia until recently.

Probably because he never scores.

Guest neesy111

'N'Dong really good attacking midfielder' according to Quinn.

6 goals in over 100 games, is it?

That's good according to some for sissoko.

'N'Dong really good attacking midfielder' according to Quinn.

6 goals in over 100 games, is it?

That's good according to some for sissoko.

Does anyone think that's good?

Sent from my VFD 700 using Tapatalk

Leceister have done well to bring in Musa and Slimani. They have some very dangerous options in the final third and also talent off the bench in every match or great replacement for injury. I am surprised they did not fortify the defence, though. I would not expect three aging players in Huth, Morgan, and Fuchs, and a fairly average one in Simpson to hold the same level of performance throughout the season.

Leceister have done well to bring in Musa and Slimani. They have some very dangerous options in the final third and also talent off the bench in every match or great replacement for injury. I am surprised they did not fortify the defence, though. I would not expect three aging players in Huth, Morgan, and Fuchs, and a fairly average one in Simpson to hold the same level of performance throughout the season.

But their four "aging" defenders did exactly that last year and only massivly helped win them the league.

They dont have enough backup though for their positions and with europe this year fatigue and injuries could come into play so yeah I share your surprise ar them not getting more defenders in. I think Simpson is better than average tbh. Okay he's not world class or anyhing but he's not shit and always felt he was underated by most of our fanbase. He was better than we gave him credit for as a player. Maybe because he was a bit of a tool off the pitch fans just weren't eager enough to give him credit where it was due.