Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest frazernufc

Sad to see whats happening to Southampton really but you cant really complain if you've sold Lovren, Lallana, Cambers, Shaw and Scheinderlin for 120mill. They need to make sure they get the defence right, can see Koeman signing alot of cheaper foreigners and maybe they'll end up a mess at the back. If they can sort the defence and sign a few more players to a similar standard to Tadic then I can see them ending up around 10th.

Sad to see whats happening to Southampton really but you cant really complain if you've sold Lovren, Lallana, Cambers, Shaw and Scheinderlin for 120mill. They need to make sure they get the defence right, can see Koeman signing alot of cheaper foreigners and maybe they'll end up a mess at the back. If they can sort the defence and sign a few more players to a similar standard to Tadic then I can see them ending up around 10th.

Hearing rumours that the owner is planning on selling the club. So she might be taking the money and running.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews  2m

Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says Morgan Schneiderlin & Jay Rodriguez will not be leaving the club #SSN

Don't think the nightmare has ended tbh.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews  2m

Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says Morgan Schneiderlin & Jay Rodriguez will not be leaving the club #SSN

Place your bets on the date they'll be leaving, I'll go with 31st of August :lol: