Other clubs' transfers

TBG

If i were Brummie right now I would feel absolutely nothing, if this is true and Delph goes to city I wouldn't spend a single muscle thinking about this player any more.

Don't know, he might still feel things.

Fans of other teams still feel things, apparently.

Has Vlaar signed a new contract? I know he's not a world beater, but for the team who finished 17th to lose their full spine spells big danger.

Vlaar's leaving (he's a free agent now) is worrying absoutely nobody, believe me.

It is impossible to have a player be part of the spine of your team when he's constantly injured.

If i were Brummie right now I would feel absolutely nothing, if this is true and Delph goes to city I wouldn't spend a single muscle thinking about this player any more.

No.

I am annoyed about the pathetic u-turn to the original u-turn, but we've already bought Gueye, who is practically the same player Delph is, so he's replaced already.

Not a chance Villa go down, unless they really badly f*** up replacing Benteke.

They were the worst team who didn't get relegated last season and they've lost their best two players. Sherwood has a massive job the next 6 weeks.

Not in the last third of the season we weren't.

Until Lambert got the sack we were one of the worst top flight sides I've ever seen, let alone last season.

No.

I am annoyed about the pathetic u-turn to the original u-turn, but we've already bought Gueye, who is practically the same player Delph is, so he's replaced already.

Do you not think he was Delphs replacement & that's why he's going?

Gueye was linked when Delph was expected to go then both stories went quiet. Then it breaks that Delph is heading to Citeh and Gueye move is in the press again??

I know very little about Delph so maybe he is a complete dick who'd change his mind twice in a week but looks to be more to it to me.

Gone because he had assurances Benteke would stay or pushed because they've bought his replacement & can't afford or need to keep him and Gueye??

They were the worst team who didn't get relegated last season and they've lost their best two players. Sherwood has a massive job the next 6 weeks.

That was us.

Fair enough on Pogba like (though he wasn't a patch on Scholes at the time. Had he been more patient he'd have been a starter sooner rather than later).

Fergie played Cleverley, Anderson, Park and Giggs ahead of him. You played against Blackburn and Fergie played Rafael and Park as a midfield 2 ffs. There were ample opportunities for him to play matches and then Fergie instead brought Scholes out of retirement.

He then went to Juve and walked straight into a better midfield than yours, won 3 straight titles, got to a CL final and will get a move to Madrid or Barca. I'm sure he regrets not being more 'patient' until Park and Anderson moved aside for him.

That was us.

League table says otherwise.

Fair enough on Pogba like (though he wasn't a patch on Scholes at the time. Had he been more patient he'd have been a starter sooner rather than later).

Fergie played Cleverley, Anderson, Park and Giggs ahead of him. You played against Blackburn and Fergie played Rafael and Park as a midfield 2 ffs. There were ample opportunities for him to play matches and then Fergie instead brought Scholes out of retirement.

He then went to Juve and walked straight into a better midfield than yours, won 3 straight titles, got to a CL final and will get a move to Madrid or Barca. I'm sure he regrets not being more 'patient' until Park and Anderson moved aside for him.

:thup: