Other clubs' transfers

TBG

@SkySportsNews

Harry Redknapp tells Sky Sports News that QPR have agreed fee with Cardiff for defender Steven Caulker

That's bad shit that like. When oh when will Willo and Taylor fuck off?

The year before their contracts end. Fuck knows when that is, 2019?

Should both be fucking off next summer then.

Man Utd fan on twitter saying we over paid. 30 million fucking pounds on Luke Shaw...

£6m. :lol:

Either Ashley has successfully convinced the world we literally have no money or he's really, really disliked as a player.

@SkySportsPeteO

Leicester City closing in on Leonardo Ulloa from Brighton in a £7m deal.

Barrett saying Rodgers has cooled down on Bony, and prefers Remy at 8M release clause because it represents better value.

That could be a great Fantasy option if Remy's price is low . EDIT: Just checked, he is 7.5 . Still a decent option.

Barrett saying Rodgers has cooled down on Bony, and prefers Remy at 8M release clause because it represents better value.

That could be a great Fantasy option if Remy's price is low . EDIT: Just checked, he is 7.5 . Still a decent option.

I've picked Bony ourely because I thought he'd go to Liverpool. Remy is cheaper though so I'm all for it.

Guest chopey

@SkySportsNews

Harry Redknapp tells Sky Sports News that QPR have agreed fee with Cardiff for defender Steven Caulker

QPR will have about 7 centre backs if that deal goes through

I've picked Bony ourely because I thought he'd go to Liverpool. Remy is cheaper though so I'm all for it.

I've done the same with Loven (5.5m) and Ben Davies (5m). I've also put Sigurdsson in at 6m because he'll be a first team regular.

Guest chopey

West Ham have a £9.5mil bid for Konoplyanka rejected

Some player he is. Saw him live for the Ukraine. Incredible vision.

You must have incredible vision if you saw him all the way in Ukraine.

Didn't get in the WC squad?

Behind Shola in the pecking order?

You would have to ask Keshi in his infinite wisdom on both counts. He was a starter in the Cups of Nations and CC, had a few bad games for the SE and was completely discarded. It will be interesting to see what he can accomplish, he's shown himself to be an all-round contributor and hard worker for the national team and has a decent record in two slid leagues. The Premiership is always different, though.