Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Drogba back to Chelsea would make all kinds of sense. He's still a cracking player and would be terrific back up for Diego Costa.

It makes no sense whatsoever, imo, given that they have Lukaku who is significantly better at this point and fifteen years younger. Jose seems determined to sell him for reasons I will never understand.

Drogba back to Chelsea would make all kinds of sense. He's still a cracking player and would be terrific back up for Diego Costa.

It makes no sense whatsoever, imo, given that they have Lukaku who is significantly better at this point and fifteen years younger. Jose seems determined to sell him for reasons I will never understand.

I can't see Lukaku ever being anything more than an impact player at Chelsea to be honest. Good player but I'm not sure he has the consistency and all round game for a team that will be challenging for the title and Champions league.

I can't see Lukaku ever being anything more than an impact player at Chelsea to be honest. Good player but I'm not sure he has the consistency and all round game for a team that will be challenging for the title and Champions league.

he's only 21 and improving. Plus fact of the matter is Chelsea continue to have Torres playing games for them and Lukaku is miles better than him.

I do wonder whether he has an attitude problem that Mourinho dislikes given he's had problem with the national team because of not being much of a team player attitude wise.

I do wonder whether he has an attitude problem that Mourinho dislikes given he's had problem with the national team because of not being much of a team player attitude wise.

Nope he's just not good enough to be a starter for a team that wants to win the league.

Before he went to Everton, Lukaku got a few starts and didn't do too well in them. I think Chelsea is a difficult side to break into. Especially Mou's version. He had three strikers last season and none of them were prolific. Would ratherLukaku went somewhere else.

Before he went to Everton, Lukaku got a few starts and didn't do too well in them. I think Chelsea is a difficult side to break into. Especially Mou's version. He had three strikers last season and none of them were prolific. Would ratherLukaku went somewhere else.

Lukaku has started one competitive match for Chelsea in his career there, and this was when Mourinho managed Real Madrid.

Nope he's just not good enough to be a starter for a team that wants to win the league.

where this logic fails is Torres still plays for them, I know which striker out of those 2 I'd pick

Mourinho hates young players tbf to him. Why develop youth when you guy buy the ready made article?

is the right answer, when has he ever bought good young players and played them consistently?  as his career has developed he's relied more and more on +25 players i'd say

look at them paying for a 28 year old left back when they could have afforded shaw who might have played for them for 15 years....mourinho never seems to be thinking more than 2-3 years ahead, if that