Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Garry O'Connor's the bloke who said he hated living in Moscow because it was cold and there's no Sky TV, then a couple of years later took it upon himself to join a club in Siberia.

Wasn't there a show on the BBC outing Garry O'Connor as a cokehead a few years ago?

Need that extra home grown player?

Hart

Richards

Milner

Sinclair

Rodwell

Clichy

Wright

Boyata

Only 3 of them with any regular game time or meaningful contributions. Plus they can only register 24 players for Europe so signing Lampard makes some sense.

I will never stop enjoying the "anyone who leaves Western Europe is a mercenary wasting their career" paradigm on this place. :lol: As if Valbuena is not going to a big club in an big league (the same strength as France according to UEFA) that will be playing in Europe next season.

Anyway, I will miss Mathieu. He was a great little player for OM, tbh, and I am happy he has finally gotten some recognition internationally and with Les Blues the last few years.

Ligue 1 is dump though, it's a step up.

I think they are 5th and 6th best leagues in the world respectively, so "dump" seems overly harsh for either :lol:

Yeah I'm just trolling, not much between them outside of PSG. Both probably the two most underperforming leagues in terms of winning European trophies over history.