Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

Benitez at Real. :lol:

They'll hate him.

Considering he's Spanish, a Real Madrid fan, from there and coached their reserves i very much doubt it.

It really means nothing. They'll hate the football and they'll be right.

@LaurensJulien  30s30 seconds ago

A few transfer news too. Canal + in France are announcing that Morgan Schneiderlin is close from signing for Manchester United.

Good signing for them. If Cabaye is seriously being linked with Palace, Southampton should be all over that as a replacement.

They'll hate him.

Considering he's Spanish, a Real Madrid fan, from there and coached their reserves i very much doubt it.

It does, if there's one thing they give a chance for ages it's their own.

They'll hate him.

Exactly.

Could well be wrong but I've always got the impression that Real fans not only demand success but they also demand that success is gained in a certain way. Goals, attacking football and wiping teams off the park. Superstars playing like superstars with no margin for error.

Guest firetotheworks

Is he really that good? Happy to say that I've hardly watched the PL at all this season.

They'll hate him.

They just scored 108 league goals. They'll hate Benitez brand of football within 5 months. Add to the fact they seemed to like Ancelotti. He could win the league and they'll sack him because the football will suck. Cappello MKII.

------------------------------------------------

It's disgusting that I actually envy West Ham. Dat ambition. Far from a nothing club.

Fucking Arsene man. Should've been all over that. They're still only 1 injury away from playing Flamini or Arteta.

Wenger seems to dither quite a lot in the transfer market. Still would be a good signing for Man Utd they need to replace Carrick considering age and injury record

Have the Palace forums gone into meltdown wanking over a Pardew-Cabaye reunion yet? Want to see that happening and then see it fail with Parew saying 'We just couldn't get it over the line'.

Guest Roger Kint

Are Palace going to pay him in peace and love? No hope in hell they are spending that much on wages, their turnover is only £16m without the TV cash.

Guest Roger Kint

Are Palace going to pay him in peace and love? No hope in hell they are spending that much on wages, their turnover is only £16m without the TV cash.

Well, there's that TV cash.

Aye until Pardew works his magic. They dont pay big wages at all, its kept under 50% of turnover for a reason and Cabaye on £100k a week isnt going to accept 1/3 of that to see that thin lipped wanker again.

Laurent Blanc seemed to hint yesterday that Pogba was off to Barca in summer 2016

Blanc might want to check our transfer status.

Anyway, I guess I'm going to look like a c*** here, but am I wrong in thinking we should rather spend money elsewhere if this is true? I don't think Pogba suits us at all.

Laurent Blanc seemed to hint yesterday that Pogba was off to Barca in summer 2016

Anyway, I guess I'm going to look like a c*** here, but am I wrong in thinking we should rather spend money elsewhere if this is true? I don't think Pogba suits us at all.

I think he suites any club in the world and given the transfer ban I'm sure you will have rather a lot of cash to spend.

Guest Roger Kint

Where do you think is No1 priority? Partner for Pique and push JM back to midfield or a long term replacement for Xavi?

Not that you cant/shouldnt do both mind. Plus tehres right back

Partner for Piqué, right back, Xavi replacement, some better alternative to Iniesta than Rafinha. If Pedro goes, another forward.

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't buy another CB though. We got Vermaelen fit now, like a new signing(:anguish:)

Guest Roger Kint

Partner for Piqué, right back, Xavi replacement, some better alternative to Iniesta than Rafinha. If Pedro goes, another forward.

Wouldn't surprise me if we don't buy another CB though. We got Vermaelen fit now, like a new signing(:anguish:)

Forgot he existed :lol: