Other clubs' transfers

TBG

All reports say Bastian cost more that 10.7m. Di Maria was shite, in comparison to expectations.

I believe you will take a hit on Di Maria. After the signings you have made, I would.

People putting it across like he had a horror season too. :lol: He was underwhelming rather than shite. As if we're going to take a sixteen million hit because of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did TBH. Money no object, loads of new signings, Van Gaal decides the guy doesn't fit. It wouldn't shock me.

4th highest number of assists in the league last season despite being 'shit'. Man Utd would be mugs to pie him off unless he wants to move, he's the only one with any pace in their team bar Depay currently too.

I understand what you're saying, but Di Maria was brilliant for a while. We all have faith that this is his season. Also, it's Angel Di Maria.

Cool. Actually I'd like to see him play well in the PL. On the other hand, Falcao was Falcao and he still stunk the place out. 

I actually think the Memphis signing will help Di Maria. 4-2-3-1 with Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger; Mata, Di Maria, Depay; Rooney seems like a disgustingly talented and dangerous front 6 to me.

I guess im sitting here wondering about Daley Blind and Herrera. Daley back to the defense?

I actually think the Memphis signing will help Di Maria. 4-2-3-1 with Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger; Mata, Di Maria, Depay; Rooney seems like a disgustingly talented and dangerous front 6 to me.

I guess im sitting here wondering about Daley Blind and Herrera. Daley back to the defense?

Definitely ain't gonna be 3-5-2 that's for sure

I'd barely seen him play before he joined Man Utd, but the point still stands. I'm not having a go at Man Utd or anything, sometimes players just don't work out and the club wants them out.

You'd barely seen Angel Di Maria play before he went to Man Utd? Do you not watch the world cup and champions league?

I'd barely seen him play before he joined Man Utd, but the point still stands. I'm not having a go at Man Utd or anything, sometimes players just don't work out and the club wants them out.

You'd barely seen Angel Di Maria play before he went to Man Utd? Do you not watch the world cup and champions league?

Ian travels to Nice and watches Ben Arfa

Ian travels to Nice and watches Ben Arfa

Ian travels to Nice and realises Ben Arfa doesn't have clearance to play :lol: Poor fella

Can't write Di Maria after that start he had at Old Trafford. Would be madness to.

The guy was so bad he gave you Carpal Tunnel syndrome? Surely a bit of an exaggeration.