Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Bolasie is useful, not very productive but does get a few goals and assists.  Still even home grown he's not worth close to £20m IMO.

I want to agree but i'm not sure anymore.

£20m is  £10m of 4 years ago in football terms. He could fetch £15m imo. 4 years ago you would expect something approach top class for that money.

Bolasie is homegrown and good, so he is a valued commodity amongst the bigger clubs. His price could easily surpass 20 million if he sold, tbh. The figure for Aarons would be similar if he had a productive season this term, imo.

Bolasie will never go for anything above £20m. You can quote me on that.

me

that

Bolasie is useful, not very productive but does get a few goals and assists.  Still even home grown he's not worth close to £20m IMO.

A good season in terms of assists (12) last season compared to 4 the season previously.

As for goals, he's scored 4 in 2 seasons (3 of them coming against the Mackems in 1 game) so he's not much of a threat in that regard.

Worth no more than £12m on the back of last season, I doubt he'll be able to build on that tbh.

I think there's a very good player in Bolasie somewhere. Far better than what he showed last season even. If he continues his development he'll be worth a lot of money. Unfortunately for him, al pards is his manager now, so that's his career gone down the toilet.

Bolasie has f*** all end product. People keep forgetting that hugely significant fact.  Well, 6 assists in the league.  It's a decent amount, nowhere near deserving of the praise he's getting :lol:

Bolasie has f*** all end product. People keep forgetting that hugely significant fact.  Well, 6 assists in the league.  It's a decent amount, nowhere near deserving of the praise he's getting :lol:

His end product isn't as bad as say, Obertan. He could improve a lot by releasing the ball that second earlier, and it would make a massive difference to his productivity. Very talented player imo, and has all the ingredients to make it to the upper echelons of European football.

Guest palnese

:lol:

Such a N-O post.

:lol:

Such a N-O post.

What's that meant to mean?

The commentator in the Spurs - Milan game just said that Harry Kane isn't in the squad today because there are rumours that ManU have bid £40m for him today.

40m for Kane ffs  :lol:

Conservative, tbh.

Harry Kane is definitely a Tory, agreed

The commentator in the Spurs - Milan game just said that Harry Kane isn't in the squad today because there are rumours that ManU have bid £40m for him today.

40m for Kane ffs  :lol:

Conservative, tbh.

Harry Kane is definitely a Tory, agreed

Aye, never seen such a selfish cunt.