Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Bolasie is homegrown and good, so he is a valued commodity amongst the bigger clubs. His price could easily surpass 20 million if he sold, tbh. The figure for Aarons would be similar if he had a productive season this term, imo.

Bolasie will never go for anything above £20m. You can quote me on that.

me

that

:lol: ffs

Has Kane not just been left out of the squad because spurs play man utd in about 60 hours

The commentator said that he was meant to be in the squad but that they had pulled him out in the last seconds. Didn't sound like he knew much tho, so wouldn't believe this rumour too much.

Bolasie is useful, not very productive but does get a few goals and assists.  Still even home grown he's not worth close to £20m IMO.

A good season in terms of assists (12) last season compared to 4 the season previously.

As for goals, he's scored 4 in 2 seasons (3 of them coming against the Mackems in 1 game) so he's not much of a threat in that regard.

Worth no more than £12m on the back of last season, I doubt he'll be able to build on that tbh.

He got 6 assists last season as far as I can see (?)

I agree anyway though, around £10m is probably still a realistic amount considering he's home grown as well.  But with his contract he'll have to go this summer for them to get anything like that.

Name rings a bell but I couldn't tell you any more I'm afraid, hardly seen anything this season. Worth asking @HEGS_com or @joel_richards for some intel if you're on Twitter.

Guest palnese

@VRodriguezlaw

I can confirm that Pedro will have a medical in Manchester this week. Manchester United have today agreed to met the buy out fee of £22m

On one hand, £22m for Pedro seems canny cheap compared to some other transfers. On the other hand, he's 28 years old and has never really been a first choice player (obviously not because of a lack of talent though).

On one hand, £22m for Pedro seems canny cheap compared to some other transfers. On the other hand, he's 28 years old and has never really been a first choice player (obviously not because of a lack of talent though).

Pedro was a first team player for about 2-3 seasons wasn't he?

@VRodriguezlaw

I can confirm that Pedro will have a medical in Manchester this week. Manchester United have today agreed to met the buy out fee of £22m

Who is that guy tweeting this? I see he tweeted it seven hours ago. If he's a reliable person i would think media had picked it up?

Having only Rooney that can play upfront is mental though.

Chicharito? Or has he been blacklisted

Regardless they certainly need someone else, or that Wilson kid is gonna see a decent amount of game time this year.

Depay - Mata - Pedro

Behind Rooney is a title challenging front four

Depay scored lots of goals last year, but it's the Dutch league and his total was only a couple more than team-mate Luuk de Jong, who even beat him in assists. It sounds like a big ask to expect him to hit the ground running with title-winning form in the Premiership. The same goes for Pedro, given what LVG got out of di Maria, who did actually hit the ground running for five or six games.

Given the money they've been spending on midfielders, having no established cover for Rooney is indeed madness.

Having only Rooney that can play upfront is mental though.

Chicharito? Or has he been blacklisted

Regardless they certainly need someone else, or that Wilson kid is gonna see a decent amount of game time this year.

Broken collarbone but headed to Orlando City anyway.  :pow:

In the Prem, Chicharito has played 102 for 37 goals, 12 assists. A pretty good output. But then, he's only played 4,840 minutes in those games. The equivalent of 53 whole games. 37 goals and 12 assists (for a "poacher"!) in 53 games. That's elite striker level. Maybe only Aguero (Sturridge?) will be higher over more than one season. Okay you can discount some of the goals as number 3 or 4 coming on as fresh legs in a four goal win, but not that many. Costa and Aguero get meaningless goals in one sided games too.

In the CL he's got 8 in 32 games, but only 1,689 minutes. Less than 20 games equivalent. In La Liga, he got 7 goals and 7 assists in less than 10 games (!) worth of minutes.

The boy deserves a bit more love.

The commentator in the Spurs - Milan game just said that Harry Kane isn't in the squad today because there are rumours that ManU have bid £40m for him today.

40m for Kane ffs  :lol:

The commentator was talking complete and utter bollocks from start to finish :lol:.

In the Prem, Chicharito has played 102 for 37 goals, 12 assists. A pretty good output. But then, he's only played 4,840 minutes in those games. The equivalent of 53 whole games. 37 goals and 12 assists (for a "poacher"!) in 53 games. That's elite striker level. Maybe only Aguero (Sturridge?) will be higher over more than one season. Okay you can discount some of the goals as number 3 or 4 coming on as fresh legs in a four goal win, but not that many. Costa and Aguero get meaningless goals in one sided games too.

In the CL he's got 8 in 32 games, but only 1,689 minutes. Less than 20 games equivalent. In La Liga, he got 7 goals and 7 assists in less than 10 games (!) worth of minutes.

The boy deserves a bit more love.

I think he is good but my point was that I thought they were trying to peddle him.