Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I always found it strange that he would coincidentally score and assist more near the end of the season or near/during the January transfer window.

Very inconsistent player tbh, he'd go weeks and even months at a time without doing anything and then put consecutive back to back games for a while being very effective.

Jury is out on him as a top quality player IMO.

He's always the best player on the pitch for Southampton. I saw a lot of them last season, and he'd always create chances and have shots on goal.

11 goals and 6 assists isn't bad for a winger IMO, and anyway you need to actually watch him play and not just look at stats and he's always generally impressed me when I've seen him

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Gini got that for us in his first season? And that was when he could be arsed, imagine if a manager could wire him up to play in away games?

I always found it strange that he would coincidentally score and assist more near the end of the season or near/during the January transfer window.

Very inconsistent player tbh, he'd go weeks and even months at a time without doing anything and then put consecutive back to back games for a while being very effective.

Totally agree. :thup:

Totally agree. :thup:

Aye. Love watching him when on form though.

Guest firetotheworks

Dani Alves' joined Juve.

Ah maaaaaan. I love a bit of Dani Alves, it won't be the same watching Messi down the right with someone else.