Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Son and Wanyama/Dembele are probably the starters who Spurs could be improved upon most easily, but you'd probably have to be buying a £50-60 million player to do so.

Dembele from Dortmund, Keita from Leipzig, maybe. That kind of level. But they have their sights set on higher than Spurs.

Son was class last season.

I don't think Spurs will make top 4 this year.

Me neither. I think it will be an even more extraordinary achievement than the last two finishes. I mean, it's not like the big sides hadn't spent shit-tons of money on wages and fees in the last couple of years, but they've had so much time and money to get things right by now, and I expect Liverpool to finish above us this year, finally.

One of Man City, Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea will have a disappointing season and there will be every opportunity for Spurs to beat them to a 4th spot imo, happens nearly every year at the moment that at least one of those 4 have a shitter.

I just hope Spurs take the CL seriously this season.

I really doubt Liverpool this season like, I think they could be the worse out of the top sides this season.

Me neither. I think it will be an even more extraordinary achievement than the last two finishes. I mean, it's not like the big sides hadn't spent s***-tons of money on wages and fees in the last couple of years, but they've had so much time and money to get things right by now, and I expect Liverpool to finish above us this year, finally.

Yeah it's getting harder and harder. Arsenal will miss out again too I think. I'm going for Chelsea, man United, man city and Liverpool

They will, people tend to overrate the impact of spending loads of money.

I don't see how Lukaku takes Man Yoo from 6th to above Spurs for example. It's not like Ibrahimovic was struggling to score last year.

Spurs and Chelsea were above everyone else last year because they were the most balanced, efficient and took their chances regularly.

I really don't think enough teams will do that better for things to change drastically.

They will, people tend to overrate the impact of spending loads of money.

I don't see how Lukaku takes Man Yoo from 6th to above Spurs for example. It's not like Ibrahimovic was struggling to score last year.

Spurs and Chelsea were above everyone else last year because they were the most balanced, efficient and took their chances regularly.

I really don't think enough teams will do that better for things to change drastically.

They've signed more than just lakaku though and he will make a big difference I think. If they get ibra back signed up and fit for the last four or five months Of The season that's a lot of fire power

I kinda think Man U have a good shot at the league tbh. Chelsea will suffer second season syndrome, Liverpool and Man City won't defend well enough to win the thing, Arsenal are Arsenal and Spurs are Spurs and Mourinho will grind out the 1-0s.

I'm going with City this year. They've made some shrewd signings and a whole fit and adapted season of Sane and Jesus will win them the title. For Chelsea it all depends on if whoever plays up top for them does it as well as Costa did (even if it's Diego himself).